tuscl

How many clubs do you have on your hot list?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:40 AM
I only have one and it is also my book mark for TUSCL. My favorite club shows 189 people have it on their list but looking at the list I only recognize 15 or 20 names that have ever reviewed it.Odd?

18 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat- I'm on 17 but most of them are for places I go whenever I'm on vacation, or at least places I'd like to go when on vacation. As for why so few of the people listed have reviewed it, without actually looking, it may just simply be a reference list for them. On one of the clubs in Kansas I listed, I randomly clicked on a name for someone else listed and he had all the Kansas clubs on his list.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I only have 2 on mine at the moment. One is because I frequent their place the most and I want to know if anything new has been posted. The second and third are Treasures in Houston, TX and Foxy in El Paso, TX, because I'm going to them in a month and like to have a quick link to see any new reviews. I'll likely remove them once I've been and gone. And in the future I'll add clubs I like to keep track of, or ones where I am a regular.
    15 years ago
    10 currently. I add and delete from time to time. 8 are clubs in SE PA and Central and South Jersey that I either frequent or get to once in awhile. As mentioned, I like to keep tabs on the trends in the clubs, any significant changes. Two are clubs that I hit in Vegas.
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother, my favorite 2 clubs are Shadow's PP and Brad's Brass Flamingo. How would you compare them? How long ago were you at BBF?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Zero, and I am not even sure what the "Hot List" would do for me. Automatic new review? Rating change?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I have 8 on my list. Some of them I've only visited once in the last year if that. I don't even remember why I set up my hot list unless I just wanted to keep track of local clubs I've visited before without looking at different cities.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    I have about 20 in my list. I use it as a quick way to get to clubs in my area. Quicker than going through the U.S. Clubs menu.
  • Two. I wanted to declare which are my favorites, but to whom? I already know what I like, and I don't know if other members on the site can see what's on another's hot list. ...
  • racejeff
    15 years ago
    I have 16. 8 from home area, 5 from Tampa Bay and 3 from western OH when I was thinking about a visit there. I use it as a quick way to navigate to make reviews or update details. Also gives an overview of club trends with the rating change indicator. I've visited all home area and Tampa Bay clubs but some not recently. Not sure I've reviewed all those clubs.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    someyoungguy: Yes, you can view what is on another persons hot list. Just click on their name.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I think just three. I don't really use the hotlist though. They're all in my city so I find them from the mainpage
  • Ah! Thanks, shadowcat!
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    I only have the two local clubs I frequent.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I have all the Michigan clubs on my list. Why? I generate a list for my GPS. Its cool to know where the nearest strip club is regardless of where I'm at.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    I've only got one. Never really paid much attention to it.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I treat the Hot List as merely a browser shortcut to a club page I want to be able to return to conveniently, not a vote in a popularity contest. There's one club I've never been to that I added just as a reminder to go back and read the reviews someday. I don't really see the point of being able to see what's on other people's Hot Lists. Does anybody remember how the Hot List used to work? Instead of a popup, they all remained visible on a sidebar, with the city and state and the date of their last review. It was great, because just one club from any city provided a quick link to the city or state. Plus, without clicking on anything, you could always see whether a new review of your clubs had been posted. It's been 2 or 3 years and probably several website revisions since Founder did away with all that.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    What's a Hot List?
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    For example: 1. fire 2. certain pants
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion