Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Anyone know what happened to Nikki?

sandman233

New Jersey

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know what happened to the dancer Nikki that used to work here?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Og12345
Og12345
•

Your mom goes to the clubs more than you do scrub

Profile picture for tin man
tin man
•

She married her sugar daddy and they lived happily ever after.

Profile picture for IPleadTheFifth
IPleadTheFifth
•

I knew her from another club that closed down…Hott 22 in Union. By the time I found out she was here, she was gone about a week later. Would also like to know where she’s at these days.

Profile picture for martinb244
martinb244
•

I believe she is still there. She was there over this summer and was there on Oct 26, 2 weeks ago from this post I'm making. Check the schedule they post on Instagram.

Profile picture for Vinny2014
Vinny2014
•

Any update?

Profile picture for 99rocky
99rocky
•

She doesn't dance anymore and is living a regular life and looks a lot happier and in a good place than when she was dancing. I'm happy for her.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement