tuscl

help in Myrtle Beach, SC

Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:18 AM
Ok guys going to Myrtle Beach for 5 days next week.. What is the best club to go to there?? Appreciate any help and will give feedback when I return..

9 comments

• catman988
    15 years ago
    My favorite is the Masters club. Anything and everything is available in a nice setting. The dancers will sit and talk to you then you can choose any level, there are three, that suits your needs.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I personally like to check out 3 clubs if I have the time, sometimes I may even club hop. 1. The Masters, I wouldn't miss this club if you like lots of dancers. Space and seating can get limited during the busy season. I'm not sure when that starts but it can be hard to find a seat later at night on the weekend. When the season is slower, week nights aren't too bad because there are seats available. Typically around 3 to 8 dancers on stage at one time. I do get lap dances here but I may limit the number if you're going to be here several nights. 2. Derriere's, a decent club to visit when the season is busier. This club really slowed down after The Masters opened up around the corner. However this club is just around the corner from the Masters. If you want big and classy and don't care for all nude, you might want to skip this club. However I like all nude. I just watch on stage and there can be a few girls on stage all nude at one time. Cover is $20 or $25 kinda steep but it is bring your own beer, can't buy it in the grocery store on Sunday due to blue laws I believe or after midnight Saturday. I believe the web site has a coupon to save a few dollars for anyone interested. I like all nude and I've gone into this club and dropped $40 in ones one girl at a time at times. Enjoyed almost every minute. No big crowds to fight most of the time. Lap dances in the back are all nude but some bouncer stays back there, plays music in a juke box ?? don't remember for sure, and I thought that meant only one way contact. 3. The Crazy Horse, North Myrtle Beach. This can be a good 20 to 30 minute drive from The Masters area. Dancers are friendly, nice looking, brightly lit, and you don't usually have to fight any really big crowds for seats. Note: I only visit during slower times, no holidays or the summer time too much. I believe if you go online you may be able to get in free here with your email address print out or possibly with a local golf score card. I'm not sure if they still do this or not. I enjoy the club. It's very classy although a bit expensive but much more than The Masters. The Masters is a very large club inside. Derriere's can seem a bit dingy in comparison to both of the other clubs but it's older and it's all nude. It all depends on what you like. One of my favorites or one favorite plus one former favorite I believe are currently working at The Masters. Have fun and let us know what you think.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I meant to say prices at The Crazy Horse aren't too different than the Masters but I thought they were higher. I used to visit The Dollhouse many years ago but haven't had the time to check it out with all the other clubs. There was another one I thought about checking I believe in North Myrtle but it gets rather expensive and/or time consuming too visit too many clubs.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    There are a lot of clubs in Myrtle Beach. I think the type of club you choose depends on what you are looking for. My experience has been that the clubs in Myrtle Beach and North MB proper(i.e, the clubs along US17) are basically geared toward the tourist trade. The Masters is at the top of the list in both size and appearance. I personally found it unappealing, but it does have plenty of fans. The Dollhouse, Crazy Horse, Secrets, and the others fall further down the list. Most of these clubs are more for show and cater to the golfers/tourists. I found them to be expensive and not comfortable to me. If milage is a concern, your best bets are the two clubs on highway 501 leading into and out of Myrtle Beach. One is Fantails, and the other used to be called Nutting But Horseplay, but has recently been renamed and upgraded according to new reviews. Check out the reviews on TUSCL for Myrtle Beach and you will be able to pick the club(s) that suit your taste.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    That's very true snowtime. My time in Myrtle Beach I just like watching most of the time since I didn't want to spend a lot of money on lap dances at much higher prices than the lap dances I get closer to home. Plus the lap dances closer to home can be a lot better. One of the last dancers I got dances from at The Masters was pretty good though. So I like to watch a lot of dancers while at the beach. I did have fun getting lap dances at The Masters but I did go there 3 or 4 nights last year and only got dances the last night or two I was there. I do have limited funds so I was stretching it out. I noticed the third or 4th time I showed up that week, many dancers stopped asking me for dances. I told them no thanks a gazillion times by then.
  • steveabn
    15 years ago
    I like Secrets for the value, I just can't afford to have a good time in Masters. Derrieres is nice for the view and is also economical as it is BYOB
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    By the third night I was there, I did have some dancers negotiate a lower than normal price to get me in the back. Well the first dancer got me in the back at the lowest price I've paid there. Then I agreed to go back again with another dancer at just a slightly higher price. They knew I didn't have any problem with saying no.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I meant to say going into the back in The Masters to get lap dances. I said no to all the dancers until the third night I was there. One dancer offered two for $25, a lot lower than anyone had asked before. I wonder if she had worked at PP in Columbia or remembered me from somewhere. I can't remember hardly anyone unless they left a fantastic impression on me or I got to know them over some time.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    The last review for the Masters I will have to partially disagree with. It was stated that you can watch the stage act without a lot of wanna dance questions. Maybe it's like that if you're with a group of guys and the club is packed. However if the club is not packed and you're sitting alone, it is a "wanna dance" club times 50 in my experience. I wasn't counting but I think I was asked for dances somewhere between 100 to 200 times the first night I was there last year. I didn't even buy any dances that night. I do get asked a lot less when a club is packed. Since it is warm again, I imagine The Masters is more crowded again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion