tuscl

Visiting Cleveland - Best SC?

Hey, at the title suggests, I'm flying into Cleveland for 4 days and was wondering what the best SC is. Looking for a place with attractive females who give good lap dances.

2 comments

• I can vouch for Cyn at Bugsy's. If you want a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am experience, go to the Fox's Den. For looks, go to Christie's at the Flats. Others would recommend Amber's, but I'm kind of iffy on it.

Hope this helps.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    If you haven't left yet:

Bugsy's--30 min west of airport. Low key, great value, unpretentious bar. NO glitz. But fun. Slow vibe days. More vibe at night (if that's important). Mix of people, mostly blue collar with an occassional office type or attorney once in a while. Good value but not the best looking place. Girls range from 6s - 8s. Nice semi-private dance area. It's OK to pay for VIP room, worth it for extra privacy, only $40.

Near airport--Best for fun is Amber Lounge on Brookpark Rd. More of a wanna-be club type atmosphere (see definitions). Fun girls who will show you a good time/nice contact, even though dance area is in the open. Expect a drink hustle. But go along, they need to sell them to keep their jobs. One of my favorites. More fun days. Girls 7s - 8s.

For eye-candy clubbing atmosphere--Try Christie's Cabaret downtown/westbank. Not as much contact fun, but you go more for the high rolling atmosphere and better looking women (8s - almost 10s). Upscale, lots of glitz. Personally, the fun there doesn't measure up to other places on a value scale. Mentioned for contrast and variety--maybe that's what you want. Expect lot's of tux-clad bouncer bird-dogging.

Fox's Den (not a recommendation, an observation--A (sometimes) sure thing, but not a good memory. Average to below average older/2nd tier dancers. Neighborhood/blue collar crowd. Intrusive old-lady management.

Best to avoid anything with "Horse" in the name as they take more than they deliver.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion