tuscl

gridget. Who is she?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 12:23 AM
I have received so many PM's asking about her. We have a very special relationship that goes beyond ATF. Who else has a GF posting on here? She is a very cute blond. 5'5", 106 lbs, 34B, only one small tattoo. She will be 32 on May 15th. I have seen her EX, mother and daughter. I know her best friend and have had lunch with her and her sister. She seldom dances anymore but will drive the 40+ miles to spend time with me. She is a paramedic now. The rest is too personal. She will be at the convention both days.

19 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    congratulations on being able to meet someone like that from the clubs. Thanks for sharing the info.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've seen her post on here. I'm wondering if I have already met her in the club but the music has been so loud, I can't seem to remember the names of any of the dancers I've met in the club lately. Are very many of the late night dancers familar with this web site?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Several months ago, StripShopper and I were sitting with another favorite (The girl). He asked her for a dance. She said that he had to get my permission. He didn't ask and didn't get the dance. lol. Last month he met gridget for the first time. I know that he was impressed. Without asking my permission first, he asked her for a dance. He got the dance but only after she asked for my permission. The games we play!!!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    CG, not likely. I have known her for about 6 years. She is strictly day shift.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Pictures ... pictures ... Why the hell would I click over and waste valuable band-width on a thread entitled with a dancer's name and a promise to tell me who she is, if I'm not going to get lots and lots of revealing pictures?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    BG: that is too personal. If I had them, I would not share them. But you can see her in person at the convention.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I have been in this club at least a couple of times in the last year or two during the afternoon hours. I don't usually have the day off from work and I'm not usually in the area but I do live here in South Carolina so it happens. I think it's going to happen again one Sunday afternoon again. Probably not the best time to visit but at least it won't be crowded. Probably Sunday late afternoon the 17th. Just my luck.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I've seen Gridget, but never gotten a dance from her. She is young, very cute, and was an extremely popular dancer when she worked there full time. You had to get in line to tip her on stage the couple of times I was there when she was working. Out of respect to Shadowcat, I won't divulge her stage name, but I am looking forward to meeting her next week.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    That makes 3 posts about respecting me. WTF? I have been introducing TUSCLers to my favorite dancers for years. I got no respect. No one called me SIR but suck one lousy cock! She is the one that deserves the respect. She is the one that has her shit together. She will give you a good value lap dance but don't expect a shadowcat lap dance.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Can't get to the convention. Going to Amsterdam instead. :( What a pity. ;)
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    For the conventioners, thinking about doing an article afterwards? Would be interesting to see a recap written by multiple people.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    oops. wrong thread.
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Lol..Thanks guys..look forward to seeing you all:) Magicrat you have my curiousity level up as I am not sure who you are:)
  • Lil_Baller100
    4 years ago
    Dont want a shadow cat lap dance just want dis gridget to twerk all over me
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ dont get a shadowcat dance. A Shadowcat dance wit da Ron Jeremy. No thanks!, but good for him...
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Baller it's unlikely you're going to get that tweak at her present age she's probably concerned about breaking a hip
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    What’s up with this bump? Anyone stumble into Gridget?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Somebody with a not-so great memory name dropped her in a recent thread. Not sure why the thread got bumped.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Gridget contracted Multiple Sclerosis, married some army guy to get medical coverage. Spent 2 weeks at Walter Reed learning how to live with it. Had to give up her EMT job. I've had no contact for 5 years. I hope she is doing OK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion