tuscl

Do you shave your pubic area?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, April 25, 2009 1:54 AM
Would you? If you thought that it would get you laid more often? I have one favorite dancer that told me that she insists that "her man" shave. I'm not sure that it is the masculine thing to do. I think that once you start it, you have to continue it. Like shaving your face. When you stop the stubble takes over and it itches like hell until it grows into a beard. Maybe the chicks get less pubes in their mouth. I think that I will keep the forest. At least until something unforgettable comes along.

12 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Imagine yourself living smack dab in the middle of the amazon. The only thing you have to try and keep a lawn/garden is a weed whacker. Not very effective, is it? I'm one of those hairy bears with a thick jungle everywhere, including my back. Shaving just my pubes would be silly actually. A roomate used to have a saying:"Boy, you call me boy? I have enough hair on my ass to grow a navajo rug and you call me boy?"
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I trim routinely, but have not shaved since the big V many uears ago.
  • lailababy12
    15 years ago
    if you want a girl to suck on your balls, they better be shaved haha
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    Here are some relevant articles from [view link], mostly directed to women but helpful for men, too. Listed most recent to least recent: [view link] Read the comments that people have left. One male bodybuilder asked for advice and someone replied to him. [view link] (Hopefully, this URL isn't too long for this board.) [view link] I remember reading that a male Playboy editor or writer had his scrotum waxed and lived to write about it. I saw an online ad for something like this and the service was performed by guys (who I suspected were gay, not that there's anything wrong with that). I might take a chance on a waxing salon that offers its services to guys and has women performing the services.
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    Oh, and I read recently that Philips recently released a new version of its BodyGroom electric shaver. I tried the first version a couple of times and found it O.K. It barely held enough juice to finish my legs, though.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    First off, don't shave, wax. You'll want FS, in this case, back-crack-n-sack, the full all off. You'll never forget it, I'm told... I don't go that far but I trim. #1 clipper on torso pubs. TracII in the marble bag, just getting close is good enough. I'll shave a little around the shaft too. Sometime I do the grundel and brown eye, again, just getting close. As I've gotten older, my pubs have gotten longer. I love the trimmed up look and feel. Wife now insists on it. I feel more hygienic too. So I would suggest a clipper with a a #2 or 3 guard and trim it up and see what you/she thinks. It'll always grow back.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Trim? Absolutely. Just part of grooming. I'm not a really hairy guy (nothing on my ass at all, other than a little in the valley), so once every 2 weeks is good. If I know I'm in for a vacation of fornication, I'll take the crack-n-sack down to nothing. I've shaved it all off before, but wasn't a big fan of it. Stubble got real itchy, which is why I'll just trim in most cases. Clippers with a 1 or 2 blade guard are good. 3 is too long, imo. Other option (especially for the crack/grundle) is Nair, or some other hair-removal cream. Just keep it away from the sack, it will burn. It's the last resort option for that region though. And yeah... sometime I would like to try the FS with wax just for shits and giggles. IMO, give it a try. If you don't like it, it'll be back in a week or two... though you might look a little like a plucked chicken for a bit.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Trimmed, been that way for years. I find it more comfortable, and I like to think it cuts down on sweat.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I keep a beard because I hate to shave, so I sure as hell am not going to shave anything else!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I once had a hot lady shave me. She was a 10 in any mans book. My dick didn't even get hard. Reason? I was in the doctors office about to have my vasectomy.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Same thing happened to me except she was a he and he was only 4. My dick crawled up inside. Btw, they told me I couldn't drive afterwards so I rode my bike...
  • pinhead
    15 years ago
    Thks to this post, I just did it again last night. I've done it in the past when traveling to Thailand, and the gals there do appreciate it. I've been going to AMP's in RI lately, so figured it might not be such a bad idea. It can be a bit of a nuisance trying to maintain, so we'll see how long I staywith it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion