tuscl

Strip club hell...Houston is a serious problem

Sunday, April 19, 2009 3:11 AM
You have no idea.

4 comments

• Anna
    15 years ago
    So much so that I have been in Dallas a week now and just remembered to update this... Bikini bar...Centerfolds is a bigger rip off to both the dancer and custy now...latex and full bottoms but the worst thing is that eliminates the license requirement...meaning any skank with drug/solicitation charges in the past can be hired...had my iPhone stolen off the bar the first night...and a girl with a pimp in a hotel trying to recruit me to thier "team" the second...Fuuuuuuck that place. Wait...not finished...the managers now acting more corrupt... at treasures the next night which was a disaster...girls grabbing a guys arm as they walked in from paying cover and not letting go...REFUSING to let go....awkward. Even more sad...the poor guys mostly allowed it due to intimidation and trying to avoid awkward confrontations. OTC...non existent... J. Howard Marshall, III has left the building. LOL!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I am currently watching Super Size Me a movie about fast food companies and obesity, and it stated that of 5 out 15 of the most obese cities are in Texas and Houston, TX is number one. I do not think there is a strong link between obesity and strip clubs...but I'm just sharing. Also it seems like Houston has more strip clubs than even Las Vegas, so I think the only way to fill all those clubs with workers is to lower the hiring standards. Just wondering, have you worked at any of the Rick's Cabaret clubs? They are a public company so I would assume that they have higher quality and better safety than some of the other clubs. [view link] Good luck to you! If you ever decide to visit (aka bless us with your presence) Columbus, OH please let us know
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Hm... you should also watch "Fast Food Nation" it's a little graphic with a shaky story line but makes it's point...the Rick's here isn't that great...I am not sure of it's affiliation to the others.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    When is the down-economy going to hit the girls, get some new hotties involved in the world's oldest profession, and improve my personal access to desirable services?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion