tuscl

In ATL suburbs

golfguy612
Minnesota
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:45 PM
All right gentlemen, I'm in ATL tomorrow night and have the night free after about 6:30. What should I do? - Oasis Goodtime? - Follies? - Or make the 2 hour drive to Greenville PP? Thanks

7 comments

• 10inches
    15 years ago
    greenville PP is topless but girls have to keep g-string on have found that Oasis is a better place for extras & they usually have a good selection of 7's & 8's to choose from as always YMMV
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have lived in the Atlanta area for 22 years and think that all of the 40+ clubs suck. But that depends on what you are looking for. A lot of eye candy in Atlanta but it is home of the air dance. If you are willing to pop for $200-500 for VIP, YMMV. I have been to Oasis with Trogangreg. It sucked. I got a PM from StripShopper last week telling me how lousy the Crazy Horse was. Yet of all the area clubs, I have had my best times there. Greenville PP is good. See the recent reviews by magicrat and theDirk444. I know them both personally. Its sister club in Columbia SC is my favorite club but it is 100 miles further. Happy hunting.
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    Atlanta clubs are no contact, no touching allowed--- so if you want to touch the girls, then go to another city---but if you just like to watch, there are some pretty good clubs with full nudity and all alcohol---I've posted a couple of reviews, so read my reviews of Atlanta clubs for more info
  • StripShopper
    15 years ago
    golfguy612: I would have never moved to this town if I would have known how fucked up the Strip Clubs are here! The guys in Atlanta have got to be the most sexually frustrated chumps ever. I kills me to watch these guys with there Dog Bowl eyes just to see a girl get undressed. Now, I do have a friend who's a stock broker...that used to do rather well, until recently...anyway his stories about local visits were always good...but they also involved dropping a $Grand$ in VIP to get the service level he desired. My advice...travel north or East...out of town.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I have lived in Atlnta for all of my 58 years and have not been to a stripclub here in over 15 years. No contact clubs do not interest me. I would suggest a trip to S. Carolina or Huntsville.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    The first strip club I ever visited was in Atlanta, close to 30 years ago. It was Mecca then for strip clubs..all nude, hot good looking women, if you tipped, the good ones would stop by and give you a peck on the cheek. I didn't think it could get any better than that. Fast forward 30 years, I haven't been to an Atlanta strip club in probably 7-8 years and no real desire to ever go again. Like others have said, my advice would be to follow Shadowcat to Columbia sometime. Maybe it's my age, but I will not go to a strip club to sit and look at women who take their clothes off for $ with no interaction with the customer. I don't always have to have extras as I will sit and talk with an interesting dancer, though those are rare, especially in Atlanta apparently. Platinum Plus, Columbia or Greenville, South Carolina if you want to experience what strip clubs should be like.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Strip club wise, the Olympics really fucked up this town. Before that you could have a good time (not great)at a club. In an effort to convince the world that Atlanta was a great clean cut southern city they clamped down. Even renamed the infamous Stewart Ave.I once saw 50 street walkers there in just one parking lot. There were several clubs within a short distance from the airport. They are gone now.I know StripShopper, snowtime, and magicrat. They know the picture well. That is why the convention is being held outside of the state.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion