tuscl

Padding a club's rating?

licketysplit
Love to Travel
Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:17 AM
Anyone notice the recent flood of reviews for Playhouse Lounge, Burlington, NJ? They're on top of the Top 10 Clubs with most Reviews last 12 Months list, but more specifically they've had 45 reviews this month. Most are from "members" who've joined this month and some of them have several reviews and only for this club. The reviews all sound a bit different, like they might have been written by different people, but most stress some of the same points. And the ratings are almost all 9's and 10's. Sure looks like something fishy going on. (I wonder whether the Top 10 Strip Clubs ratings list has a way to filter out obvious floods like this?)

5 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    lickety, This was pretty well covered in Slothrop's topic started on 3/15. Just move down to the older topics.
  • licketysplit
    15 years ago
    shadowcat - Sorry to bring it up again. I see the thread from 3/15 pretty well covers that club and my questions about the rating system. Looks like the newbies doing the flooding didn't read that thread either as their review flood has only intensified in recent days. :-) Thanks for the pointer to the previous thread.
  • jgb133
    15 years ago
    It's funny, because this place on the inside is a hole! It's also BYOB. The girls are either 10's or 3's, nothing in between. The reason everyone rates the place high is the almost anything goes format of the lap dances. The dances are held in a very private wooden shack. Interesting place to visit, Once.
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    Obvious padding, but so obvious as to be laughable.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Lickety.. interesting your reviews cover every club from coast to coast and everything in between? Either your reviews are fakes or you are one hell of a traveler!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion