tuscl

Signs you're having fun at the strip club...

Monday, March 23, 2009 1:50 AM
You arrive just before 2AM and when a dancer asks you the time, you look at your watch and it says 5AM but it seems like you just got there. Time flys when you're having fun. another sign - you have to ask the bartender for more singles for tips

5 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    You have to clean up after sharing simultaneous orgasms with a fine dancer...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My ATF, gridget, posting on TUSCL!!! Btw, that is a photo of her canine pet who's name is also gridget. My photo is of my feline pet named Shadow. Some day the two of them will have to meet. lol...
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You lost count of how much you've spent and really don't care. Your erection never goes soft. The manager starts refilling your drink without asking and without charging.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    When I happen to glance up and notice whoever and I now have an audience. Especially if they're dancers doing the gawking.
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    It's not exactly a sign, as such, it's more of a state of mind where I stop thinking about the outside world. I don't realize I've been having fun until I'm making the long, sad trek back to the parking lot. If it's a good night, then it's been an escape, surreal sometimes, but a relief and an unwinding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion