tuscl

I pray I don't turn into this

DickJohnson
Illinois
Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:36 PM
One time at a club i was sitting there having a drink and some old fart was at the stage near me. a dancer comes over and sits next to me and lets me know how disgusted she is by this guy at the stage. Turns out this guy sits there all the time and will let mr. happy out the side of his shorts and sit there and stroke it while a girl dances in front of him. Kicker is that this guy was really old maybe pushing 75. Funny shit.

13 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    If we don't kick the club addiction, we may all be heading that way.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Actually it is not that uncommon. I have heard of many Pee Wee Herman acts in strip clubs. Several month ago, I saw a guy in his 30's whacking off. He was trying to hide it by covering it with his sweater. The economy again?
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Hey, I hope I'm that confident, and comfortable with myself and my ageing sexuality, by the time I'm up there in years. It's kind of pathetic that ANYONE would stroke it in public. The guy's age isn't the issue there. And it's kind of pathetic that older guys may be lonely, just looking for some companionship, preferably in the person of a pleasant hottie who doesn't treat him the way he remembers the girls in his college having treated him. But, again, the guy's age isn't the issue there. In the long run, it's not about his age. It's about strip clubbing, because his actions are basically going to be viewed as either appropriate or inappropriate on the basis of his actions, not his age. If it's so damn pathetic, as the original poster seems to think, that someone was going to a strip club AT ANY AGE, then I caution him to note the old tales about, first, the glass house and throwing stones and, second, the black pot and black kettle.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I hope I never see someone stroking it by themselves. I would hope a dancer would be there to help him and hide him from the rest of the club. That's not something I want to see even if it happens somewhere. As far as the age, I wouldn't sweat it. I remember I once had some old guy speak to me in a strip club several years ago. He said he really likes these go go bars. I hadn't heard that term in a long time. He was a war veteran. Hey this guy was old but he went to war and put his life on the line to defend our freedoms and that would include strip clubs in my opinion. The next time someone wants to think poorly of some old guy in a club, I would like to think he could be a war veteran and risked his life for our freedoms. Can you say the same? I can't so I'm not going to put someone down because of their age.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    In VIP, dancer finished dance and stood up; he gave her bills. She walked away, but he wasn't done. Pulled willy out and proceeded to finish the job himself during the next song. Everybody just went on with whatever they were doing. I sorta felt sorry for the guy, but I think he was pretty drunk. Probably won't even remember doing it.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    Hey the post was supposed to lightly poke fun at what can supposedly happen to a guy who spends a lifetime frequenting SC's. I hav yet to beat it in front of the ladies but who knows, LOL.
  • I have -- although more often, the girls do it for me! But in all seriousness, my opinions are both SuperDude's and Book Guy's. We all go to SC's to feel -- not just ourselves, but to feel an emotion. If we are truly so repulsed by this (and I don't mean to single you out, Dick, I mean "we" in a general sense), then maybe we should stop going, because really, going to a strip club is a seedy act in and of itself.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    What's more impressive is he got away with it repeatedly... Sign of the times I guess?
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Hey, what's wrong with a guy practicing exhibitionism when all the girls around him are doing so?
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat on this one...it is done all the time. I generally just continue on...his willy...his [view link]
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Gridget, I luv your attitude about this! I wish that all girls were as relaxed as you are about human needs. Exhibitionism in clubs is perfectly harmless.
  • gridget, I think I love you!
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    gridget, when I first read that I thought you meant "I continue on HIS willy"...now I'm thinking that might not be your intent..am I wrong?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion