tuscl

Iowa Clubs

Friday, February 20, 2009 9:29 PM
Anyone suggest some good clubs in Des Monies, IA where your money can go along way?

3 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One thing about Iowa is that the nude clubs are BYOB, so if you are drinking, you have to buy your beer first. I've been to all 5 clubs in the Des Moines area and my impression of each: Outer Limits- It's a topless bar, and the only one that serves alcohol. This is probably the place where your money goes the furthest, but the women there are probably the lowest ranked amongst the clubs there. The Lumber Yard- It's a huge warehouse type building with lots of dancers (at least on weekends). The dancers there can range from 10 to awful. I thought the contact there was only one-way unless you get the VIP option, which I thought was overpriced. Minx- It's the classiest club of the bunch and the one which has the best looking girls, imho. But they are security conscious, so don't go in there wearing hoodies or anything that makes you look like a gang member. The girls are probably the highest rated and they give good mileage. Big Earl's- The smallest place of the bunch. I think the girls there rate similarly to the Lumber Yard, but when you are getting a regular lap dance, they are always trying to upsell to the VIP. It was my favorite a long time ago (prior to their current setup), but I think this is the worst of the bunch. Beach Girls (in West Des Moines)- This one is in West Des Moines. I've only been there twice and it strikes me as being a smaller version of the Lumber Yard, but I get the impression extras can be had there.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    if you don't mind the extra drive, go t Beach Girls. don't be shy about asking for what you want. Because they are located way out in the west end of the Des Moines area, they know they have to "try harder" than the rest of the places, all of which are quite close to each other. If you don't require full nudity, and would like to drink while you play with the girls, Outer Limits is your only choice.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    well shoot I misspoke. You can drink at all the Des Moines places. But Outer Limits is the only place you can buy an alcoholic drink on the premises.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion