tuscl

MN Clubs

Monday, April 13, 2009 11:09 PM
Any personal recommendations for clubs to hit while up in Minneapolis, MN?

5 comments

• What you lookin' for, stranger -- cheap, physical attractiveness, mileage/extras (I'll tell you right now that'll be difficult to find)? Do you have a car? Ethnic preference? Gentleman's club or dirty bar? Let me know; I want to help!
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    One approach would be to read a few reviews of Minneapolis clubs on TUSCL and if you see a particular reviewer or two that has done several different reviews. Study the reviews and then send that person or persons a private message. I have had very good luck in getting useful answers to private messages on this website. But someyoungguy has a good point -- you will get better info if the info-provider knows what you are looking for.
  • sports_guy24
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. Looking for attractive girls and possibly some extra milage. Have a car.
  • Well, as I said, mileage will be very hard to come by in this town. In my opinion the most attractive girls are at the Seville Club at downtown and the King Of Diamonds, which is a long haul away in Inver Grove Heights. (Be careful at the KoD, however; if they do not like you, they'll find a way to kick your ass out, like they did to me.) You can also try Rick's and Schiek's -- they have attractive girls, but I can't give you any inside information on either club. If you want some mileage, you can try Choice. I hear there's some good things if you want to shell out for the VIP, but you'll suffer a drop-off when it comes to looks. There is one girl who might provide extras. Send me a private message if you want to know.
  • homeslice
    15 years ago
    I would recommend King of Diamonds. Get there a bit earlier... If you can, get there on a weekday night around 5-6pm. Back room is pretty inexpensive then. Try the girls out in the main room for $10 a song, then take the winner back to the VIP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion