tuscl

The Washington Park Handshake

Sunday, February 1, 2009 5:02 PM
Today I noticed a review of a club in Washington Park, Illinois, where he mentioned the Washington Park handshake. A clever term. I wonder if this term applies only when the girl, without any encouragement on the guys part, reaches inside his pants and squeezes his prick. Or could it refer to squeezing it through the pants, as well? And where else does this (often) happen besides Washington Park and the nearby St. Claire County towns.

7 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    More and more Detroit dancers will examine the package within the first few minutes of chat and hint that something will happen in the VIP. Ten years ago such an approach would have had a bouncer come over and give a warning. Now, everyone seems to accept that this is the way things are going.
  • goldring
    15 years ago
    Yep the Washington Park Handshake. Just sit at the bar and as long as you dont look like a cop your will get the Washington Park Handshake within 5 minutes. That is one way to get your attention.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Watch out for dancers who give the handshake, mutter "too small" and walk away.
  • Through pants only, arbeeguy.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I guess they do this routinely at Cheaters in RI as well...never heard of the above term before though.
  • kazvorpal
    9 years ago
    I speculate that it's to establish that you're not a cop. My impression is that cops aren't supposed to let anyone touch their junk, nor touch anyone's naughty bits, when they're busy trying to entrap people for sex trade.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    The "handshake" is becoming a regular part of the SC culture nationwide, and not just at "extras friendly" clubs. I have experienced (almost always outside the pants) the "XYZ handshake" in OK, MO, TX, LA, IL, WI, MI, NY, NJ, KY, TN, AL, MS, FL, GA, SC, NC, PA, IA, and RI over the last few years. It has become a sales tool in the clubs. I do not doubt that some dancers think it helps eliminate the cops, as kazvorpal posted, although that doesn't work in all jurisdictions. I doubt that many dancers are that concerned about LE when they first greet a customer. Generally, I fear the "handshake" is becoming a common stripper routine like the dancers who walk up and ask, "wanna' dance?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion