tuscl

Just curious, how many of you work with former dancers?

DandyDan
North Iowa
Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:27 AM
For years, I have worked with a lady who, prior to her time at our employer, used to be a dancer. She would talk about it occasionally with me, since I, and I alone, apparently, found it interesting. Anyway, I learned this week there is another lady I work with who also used to be a dancer, mostly at some of the local bikini bars. One other thing is she looks and acts the part far better than the other lady. She also is engaged to the dude who used to be the DJ at one of her former clubs. I frankly wish them well in the future.

7 comments

• giveitayank
    15 years ago
    When I had my karaoke business, I was certain that I knew this bartender (female) from somewhere. I just couldn't figure out how I knew her. After a while it dawned on me that she was a dancer I bought some laps from.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    There's a secretary at my school who used to be in the "mortgage broker and other services" industry in Southern California, until the real estate crash. Then she moved to New Orleans. She has mentioned doing dog grooming, catering, and that she knows the street prices of certain drugs and sexual services in several cities. She's hot enough (though now older than the usual), regularly changes her hair style and color, and (as best I can tell) has bolt-on tits. Her new husband is younger than her, a recently minted PhD in his first teaching job. If it looks like a duck ...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    There is a gorgeous para legal working at the attorney's office that has twice done the closings on my house. One day she bent over and her blouse slid up revealing a large tramp stamp on her back. I have always wondered?
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    Just about all the girls got tramp stamps now Shadowcat. You're going to have to dig deeper than that. Guess you'll have to buy another house to work on her!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Know a couple of lawyers who are former dancers and one dancer who is a lawyer.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Several years ago there was a clique of women in my workplace who were either former strippers, present strippers, or were on their way to be strippers. I found them to be entertaining. I only saw one of them naked, just once (no, I didn't get a LD, her dance card was full). Several of them I really wanted to see very naked. This clique is gone now. I wonder about one gal presently at work. I think she did it before, but she's very coy about her past and as a supervisor I'm limited in what things I can ask.
  • Golfer3166
    15 years ago
    I'm retired now but a few years back there was a new clerical girl that we hired that had that look. I always wondered if she had danced somewhere. I was at a club about 2 hours away one weekend and noticed her on stage. Pretty blonde about 25, great body. I tipped her and he almost died, came over and talked a bit. She did it every other weekend at this club. Hard to look at her again in the office lol and yes I did get a dance from her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion