Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you tell a girl to slow down

phammond39

17 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've had a few high mileage dances lately and although i love it....i really wasn't in that much of a rush....any suggestions

Replies (3)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The one that works best for me is "Slow it down". I don't have that problem with my favorites. I guess that is why they are favorites. I'll take soft and sensual over fast and furious any time.

Profile picture for evilcyn
evilcyn
•

Just tell us, Grab the hips, lets us know the pace you want... I would rather know what you want.. I have guys that grab my hips to move faster because I give a slow sensual dance.. so for some its to slow

Profile picture for how
how
•

The direct approach is good, and shadowcat and evilcyn gave the obvious direct answers.

I enjoyed the company of a fine dancer recently, and she was apparently getting pretty worked-up during part of our encounter. She spoke into my ear: "I usually wouldn't go this fast unless I was in bed with you, but if you don't mind, I'm really getting to that spot...I'll slow down after I come." I didn't mind at all...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement