tuscl

Lady who visits clubs...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:58 AM
I am a 22 year old female, straight (but has a thing for tits), who has been to a few clubs...sometimes with a friend, sometimes with my fiance. I have a few things I would like to point out for dancers. (I joined this site just to write this). First of all, I have been to one club in particular...and the girls have completely ignored me! I was with a girl friend, not a guy, had about 300 bucks waiting to spend, and none of the girls came by. It blew my mind. I consider myself a little hot piece, so I figured I would get some attention...Nope. I did have a few guys try to chat me up, asking me of course if I was gay, I said no...Anyways, word of advice to the dancers : don't ignore the females. Even if it disgusts you to dance for a girl. You need to also realize a lot (not all) of guys have the fantasy of two girls at one time, and seeing you give me a LD could bring you more tips and more LD's from men. It also shows you have an open personality. Also, if you get red lipstick on my designer white halter top, you better be paying MY ass. I didn't ask you to kiss my tits. Now, to the second thing...I went to another club with my fiance...and it was the type where you couldn't get a LD at your table, it was either stage or VIP. This 5 piece came by, rubbed my breast and grabbed my crotch and asked MY MAN if he wanted a dance. I could "watch" for free! Grr, I was so mad, we left. I am not there to babysit my man, I am there to have fun too! All in all, my favorite club was Crazy Horse in Winston, NC...they have closed it down now...but they had pool, nice, respectful girls, cheap beer...loved it. Now I go to Baby Dolls about once a year. The girls aren't the best, but they are very nice and I always have a ton of fun there. I took my fiance there, too, and the girl that gave him a LD was respectful but not timid with my man. Oh, and about the hygiene thing...unless it is completely dark in that club, I am still going to see the bumps on your ass and down there. I do not go to nudes...so I don't wanna see all that. Thank you all for reading. AND PLEASE, PM, QUIT CHARGING 5 DOLLARS FOR 12 OUNCES OF BOTTLED WATER JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS UNDER 21! Or charging 25 bucks to get in because someone was under 21!

18 comments

• giveitayank
    16 years ago
    One time I saw a stripper dancing for another stripper. They thought it was a big joke. I haven't seen a woman in a club though as a customer. I don't think it's very common.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Maybe you went to the wrong club? Some clubs will ignore the ladies. Of course, some won't.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I saw a female customer in New Orleans once. She tipped a dancer, then tried to grab some tit. The dancer pulled back. I thought it was funny. A subordinate asked if I would take her to a club (she was a petite, but very butch lesbian). I declined because: A) She was a subordinate, and my boss is extremely harsh on some things B) She was very aggressive and I didn't want to get thrown out of my fave joint because she crossed the line with some dancer. Some lesbians used to hang at one Houston nude joint. Their presence really put a damper on things. Lastly, I'm one of those guys who really doesn't like to see girl on girl action. It's actually very much a turn off for me, unless the two involved are in a very small-strict category, as in, I wouldn't mind watching two barely legal "virginal types" such as Mackenzie Rosman and Michelle Tractenberg. That I would watch, but 99 times out of 100, I'll pass.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    First step is to find coed clubs. They're hard to find but there are a few. Next, I think many strippers feel women in the club are there just to cause trouble. So women that want to visit clubs need to be proactive in dispelling that belief. This means you need to: be at the tip rail tipping.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Oops You need to: - be at the tip rail tipping. Try to make an impression in that moment (I tip with $2 bills), talk to the dancers. Tip a hottie $5 instead of $1 and ask her to stop by your table. "I think you're amazing. Please come by my table and teach me to walk in those platforms!" - Use the staff to your advantage. Tell the doorman that you want a stripper sitting at your table or you'll be leaving with a full refund. "Will you check on my table in 5 minutes? If there isn't a dancer sitting with us, will you send over a hot blonde that like to dance for women?" - Use the staff to your advantage. Got your eye on a hottie? Tell the waitress to have the dancer come over so you can buy her a drink. Ask the waitress who the dancers are that like to dance for women. Ask her who her favorite is. - Use the staff to your advantage. Is there a manager? Go talk to them. They want to hear complaints so they can improve the quality of your experience. They also can be very good matchmakers. - Use the staff to your advantage. If you can talk to the DJ, get him involved. If the DJ says something over the sound system, you're set! - Use the dancers to your advantage. If you're talking to a dancer and she isn't want you're interested in, don't be afraid to have her ask to ask another dancer to come over. "I would like to give you this tip ($5 or $10 or a drink) if you'll ask Kandy to come over" - Grow a pair and do the hard work yourself. Just go up to a dancer and ask her to come over. Don't be afraid to interrupt her if she's with other customers. "I'd love you to come by our table when you can" Communication is the key, make sure everyone knows why you are there.
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    For someone who is there to have fun, you have a lot of rules. Maybe you need to carry a sign: Don't put your lips near my breasts. Don't try to make my date horny by playing with me. Don't show me your junk. Don't inforce your pricing structure on me. Don't ignore me, yet intuitively understand what I want. I would very much like to see you let loose at a club, but let's face it, you have too many rules to have fun.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Strippers don't give a fuck if you are a "hot little number." That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board. What a dumbass. Save that for picking up guys. Did they see the money? Did you hand any out? Obviously YOU don't know how to get a chicks attention. Being a chick (and an arrogant one at that accustomed to getting attention) I can understand. The stripper is going to pay YOU? LMAO holy shit you don't know how these dens of sin work. You go in a strip club and are surprised a chick might give your man a LD and get angry? And chicks wonder why they are so unwelcome in clubs.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    OP has a post with entertainment value, but a few things..... 1) This is a website for customers, not dancers. Suggest that you go to [view link] and post there. 2) Please let us know what responses you get there. Better yet, realize that you have 2 eyes, 2 ears, but only 1 mouth.(Keyboard is an extension of your mouth). Try the search function on that site- type in "Female customer" thread, and read 'em. 3) As a self professed hot number, have you considered working as a dancer yourself? Walking a mile in anothers shoe just might come to realization that the world doesn't revolve around you.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Op does appear to be immature. minnow I some what agree with you and I have suggested this in the past. I got criticized for running strippers off. I now have a favorite dancer (2nd ATF) that has posted on here once. Recently. I have encouraged her to do so. So has Bro. She is a no shit dancer and would never participate on Stripper Web.I hope that she continues to post. I have PM'd her and told her that I don't want to push her into any thing except bed. Her reply "LOL".
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Well I see female customers in strip clubs I visit in South Carolina all the time. In one club one of my favorites is bi but I don't see her there every night I visit. However if I happen to know of a hottie female customer I would be happy to let the dancer know. The DJ's also seem to encourage female on female contact at the clubs I visit. There are some dancers that don't want anything to do with female customers but they aren't all like that especially if they know or you let them know at the stage that you would like some company. Many dancers just go for the easy targets. A guy sitting alone that looks like he may have some money.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    This is an interesting thread, but the originating post is downright weird. (Since the OP describes self as a 22 yo female CUSTOMER, I don't see the point of suggesting it might actually be a guy, or a stripper, or a teenager, or ....) But it does seem odd to join TUSCL for the specific reason of offering some advice to DANCERS. Since very few dancers would ever read it. Just another confused person. (There are a lot more out there, believe me.)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    That actually makes her post more believable. If she had read this site more, she would know that not too many dancers post on here. However there may be some dancers lurking in the shadows here like I do on some other financial blog sites. Maybe not, I don't even usually check this site too often anymore. Drinking some beer to help settle my stomach and guess what site I suddenly went to.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I am a regular female custie and believe me - I never have any trouble getting dancer attention. The OP sounds like just the kind of female custie that I don't like seeing in a club - you have too many rules for the dancers to adhere to. You gotta be VERY open minded and flexible when visiting stripclubs. If I were a dancer I probably would have avoided you too. To the OP - maybe it would be best for you & your man to avoid stripclubs althogether. I don't think that you are gonna find what you are looking for there.
  • gridget
    16 years ago
    I have to say I agree with an earlier responder who has trouble believing you are female..I do to, either way though I will come back at you as a dancer...I have danced for many people over the years men and women...you however male or female are a piece of work. You have this attitude about you that says I'm queen bitch and you strippers will bow to me(and i pick this up just out of your writing, so i can only imagine what the vibes the girls were picking up off you in the club)well guess what sweetie...that's our world and we can spot people like you a mile away. Did you ever stop to think that we are their to have fun too? We don't want to get caught up with someone like you who is going to freak out if we look at your man wrong or rub your boobs. Hello...you are in a strip club this is what we do...like it or not!!I try to make sure that all of my friends of the club have fun male or female and if you can't handle it...which I don't think you can, then you should stay home.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    The thing to remember about being a woman/gf that goes to a strip club is that you're going to probably get one of a few responses: 1 - They will ignore the hell out of you and whomever is at your table. This is due to the fact that they view you as a "threat" to them getting the attention/money that they feel they deserve. 2 - They will "assume" that you are a lesbian/bi-sexual and try and pull some "freaky" shit in the main room...mostly to draw attention to themselves and how much they love to "party". 3 - You will get gawked at by just about every guy in the club...wondering "is she gay, is she a stripper that's off work or looking for work, is she bi-sexual, is she looking to hook up with some stripper for her bf's 'use'", etc., etc.... Just more useless drama IMO...
  • wondergrl5
    15 years ago
    Ive seen tons of females in clubs
  • wondergrl5
    15 years ago
    oh and the thought I was a guy to LOL
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    A guy with HUGE breasts?? I think not...lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion