tuscl

DC area plus 3 hour radius

james2x2
Illinois
Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:24 PM
If you had some time to kill and a mode of transport which not-too-distant regional clubs would you visit? Philly? The block? Southern NJ? I'm missing the fun clubs from Detroit and wondering if there are any nearby imitators.

7 comments

• hogsun
    16 years ago
    Forget the block
  • james2x2
    16 years ago
    Well WVA is in range -- got any suggestions?
  • Fibber
    16 years ago
    north side of baltimore gentlemens gold club players club forget VA - nothing but pasties, and only one club i know of with any ld at all DC is stage only, but most are nude - Camelot has the best looking women
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    If you're staying inside the beltway, don't even think about trying WV with departure time b/t 430-630pm. Take Metro to nearby Camelot. If on weekend, well, that opens things up a bit.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Don't know enough about Detroit to know your definition of "fun clubs." Been ages since I've lived in the D.C. area but some things never change. Looking for sleaze, hit the Block in Baltimore. But if you're not looking for that and more eye candy, skip it. You'll spend more time in the car than you will at the clubs. Never hit Philly clubs. Did hit the South Jersey clubs, I remember them as having better eye candy than Baltimore. New York is technically in range -- don't know what's still open there. D.C. is, as others mentioned, all stage dancing (and alcohol) I was a fan of Good Guys as well as Camelot. Other clubs I liked are long gone. Read interesting things about the club in Beltsville (near University of Maryland) in terms of contact (just lap dances) and when I lived in Southern Maryland, used to hit Choo Choos
  • treetopsman
    16 years ago
    Best bet for Detroit style experience is either the Playhouse in Burlington NJ, or the other one in NJ with tents. Dont waste your time in DC.
  • JerseyJack
    16 years ago
    "The other one in NJ" referred tp above is Cheeks in Pemberton. Unfortunately, I hear that it's now a shadow of its former self. The Playhouse is worth the trip, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion