tuscl

Do dancers routinely take holidays like Christmas off?

Friday, December 26, 2008 10:54 AM
I thought maybe they did. I never get to visit strip clubs around the holidays because I'm busy with relatives. I'm in between relatives so I finally got a break. At least I'm not stuck traveling in an airport. That would be the pits.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yes, They take Thanksgiving and Christmas off but they will be there New Years Eve. I won't. That is amateur night.
  • Bobbyl
    16 years ago
    I imagine ones with families usually do, especially if they have children. It's pretty hard to imagine any clubs even being open on Christmas - who would even go there?
  • CowboyesFan
    16 years ago
    t's pretty hard to imagine any clubs even being open on Christmas - who would even go there? After 12 hours with my family, I am definitely be in the mood for cold beer and boobies in the face!!
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    To OP: Ask yourself how many guys routinely go to stripclubs on holidays like Christmas. Therein lies your answer. I'm presuming that you're ranking Thanksgiving up there with Christmas as a holiday for being with family, followed loosely by New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I like going to strip clubs in the interim between Christmas and New Year's. Now that I try to think of it, though, I'm not sure if the dancer talent pool is greater or less than usual at those times.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Over the years I've met many girls that claim to bank working major holidays. Some clubs close on holidays, but many stay open with shortened hours. There are plenty of lonely people out there with no family that find refuge in places like SC's. I imagine that the girls who do work would do quite well.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've visited strip clubs around some holidays. I've noticed the clubs are crowded at times but the number of dancers is sometimes small and the regular dancers aren't always working in very large numbers.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, I spent Christmas Day with my ATF. She spent it with my me and my family.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Considering I don't know of any clubs that are open on Christmas, with the exception of this one bikini bar I know about which is open 365 days a year, I would have to think they have to. As for the days around the holidays, that's a different question altogether. I made the road trip down to Hamburg, IA last night, and they only had 10, at the most, last night, which is way low for a Friday there. And some of them weren't around real long. I think the potential for money making has something to do with it, and there aren't a lot of customers, so the potential is less. On the other hand, if they were guaranteed to make money, they'd probably show.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I went to a strip club on Christmas day and it was the best mileage I had ever got. It was the best lap dance I had ever received and still have memories about it. Usually after the lap dance, a stripper will just ignore me and move on to the next sucker...not this time. I got about 2-3 hours of conversation and a 2 for 1 dance, for the price of the dance and a couple of drinks (under $50). It was really nice getting a chance to talk so long and get to know her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion