Anybody Been To Flashdancers NYC?

stripclubb
New York
Monday, December 22, 2008 4:08 AM
Anybody Been To Flashdancers NYC?

7 comments

• stripclubb
    16 years ago
    Have been going a lot recently and have been very happy anybody else?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    The only thing worse than a shill is a bad shill that is also employeed as a DJ. Fucking sad. Don't be so cheap, if you want to advertise buy a fucking ad.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    I can't believe it but I'm with Parody on this one. I've been there, like all Manhattan clubs its expensive and you get very little for the money. Good looking girls though
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I think like most things in Manhattan, if you drop a ton of money you can have a blast. One of the best cities in the world to be rich in! O.
  • Yeah, it may be the best when it comes to NYC, but when you compare it to the rest of the world, Flashdancers (and all Manhattan clubs for that matter) pale. Very few domestics, which is something I didn't realize I needed until I came here. Don't get me wrong, the foreign-born girls are gorgeous. But there is little bang for your buck when it comes to privates, though I'm surprised that lappers are just $20. Oh, and you can't take out your pee-pee here.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Well, like beer and cars, the hottest girls generally are foreign anyway ;) O.
  • charrua2013
    10 years ago
    What do you get? Russians 80% eastern Europeans, Mexicans... and the VIP guy on top of you insisting to spend $ 600 to $ 1,800 for the Champagne room to the Blue room. They keep saying nothing happens but I wonder who pays that money for the same dances that at the floor cost $ 20???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion