tuscl

Clit size

Dain
8in/21cm
Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:54 AM
The two unpredictable things about a girl are her nipple size and her clit size. It always delights me to discover them. Of course, it's easier nowadays, with all the shaved pussies, to discover the latter. Recently I've been more and more fascinated by and attracted to large clits. Does a bigger one--actually, its sheath--turn you on? Do girls compare themselves to each other in this regard? Do you remark to them on their gift?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    No. I do not notice any difference in size I always compliment them on how soft and feminine they feel and tell them that if I had one I would just stay home and play with myself. A recent dancer had a clit ring. I didn't like it but did not make a big deal out of it. She said that she used to have two but one kept getting in the way.Another got so sopping wet that she had to go to the dressing room and insert a tampon.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Is bigger more sensitive, making the owner more orgasmic? Who cares, she's probably faking it anyway.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I liked the huge one that I saw. Thinking (erroneously) that bigger must give more pleasure to the woman. As far as faking bring it on (yes, poor word phrase) assuming they have skill in that area. Like I've said before if they can increase their heart rate, hardened their breasts, and get wet, during a dance well that is the type of faking that I need more of from women. Heck, just getting the GFE (no, not some nonsense about extras that is pretty standard and easier work for the dancer) is difficult to find. Dancers have to be afraid of peabrains that will fall in love given the slightest GFE.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    Well I have alittle clit, cause I have a little tight package pussy. and I am as orgasmic as a girl can be.. so clit size isn't a factor to orgasm for me..... I do like to see how a girls clit can swell though as she gets excited. Dain, maybe not the clit it self so much, but many pussies have been compared in dressing rooms...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi evilcyn, Over at Angels some of the dancers are crazy about trying to stretch their labia minora to huge sizes. They think it is attractive--I prefer smaller of just about everything except the clit. This one young scorcher had me thinking maybe I'm gay. Her clit was humongous. Definitely bigger than some guys penises. Anyway, irrationally, I'm thinking this girl is built for receiving pleasure---because it is so developed. Unfortunately, for me, she was one of those girls who would not stay at this club--not enough money for her. Surprisingly, she didn't realize how hot she was, which in this day and age is a pleasant surprise. She had my heart pounding BOOM BOOM BOOM just on sight. If she wanted to play GFE, then she'd could probably give me a heart attack. :) So when comparing pussies in the dressing room what in the world are they looking for? Huge labias like at Angels?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I've seen pictures that the clit looks more like a dick! Not for me!
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    If I grabbed a hold of it without seeing it first, then it definitely give me a scare especially if I was in an area notorious for chicks with dicks. I'd be thinking that I'd grabbed one of those micro penises. The sad thing is when a chick with dick looks better than the regular dancers. That happened at Angels. The HUGE dancer was dancing and despite her massive size she wasn't a typically blubber blob. Unfortunately, for those who want a big woman who isn't a blubber blob this woman was actually a man. Blubber blob or a better looking man? Damn, again I have to wonder about my hetero status if those were the only forced choices.
  • elvis2
    16 years ago
    I have noticed some dancers nose and clit have similar characteristics/wide nose, wide clit/angular nose, protruding clit/ small nose,hidden clit, etc. And yes, as I grow older, spend more and more time on clit [view link] sure pays off.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    gentlemen? GENTLEMEN? Give me a fucking break. We are dirty old men. Yes, I spend a lot more time trying to please them than when I was 18. I could say "fuck it then" I cannot afford to pass it up now. I don't know if there will ever be another one.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Thank you, evilcyn. While my sample may be small (only about 150 clits), I have found that size of clit and orgasmic capacity are not correlated. My GF has a small clit, but she's the Queen of Cum. Yes, as I get older, I lavish more attention on the clit before I insert the purple monster; I like to give a girl a cum or two beforehand, via digital or lingual means.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    jablake, It is a joke at our club, that I have a tight package, and a good friend I work with has a luxury ride pussy... We like to compare pussies alot, as to lip size, shape, everything about them.. TUSCL Brother, now see, my clit is extremely sensitive, I don't like it messed with a whole lot... To me if someone is eating pussy, get in there and eat pussy, don't lick it like an ice cream cone.. Dain, good for you baby, I can bust one right after another, I love to hear about other women to get to enjoy that ability
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    I have seen very few dancers with "monster clits". It does turn me on when I see it. On a personal note, I have found that women with large, prominent clits and lips (like my first wife) just enjoy sex more than women with normal pussies.
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    Just remembered this story: Back in the 90s, I knew a bodybuilding couple. One night the husband confided in me that due to his wifes steroid use-she now had a huge clit and her sex drive went up 1000%and she was now obsessed with sex. I lost touch with them but a few years later heard that the husband was pimping out his wife because they were flat broke.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Ive never compared it with girls(like guys with there dicks) But we discussed it. Alot of girls are worried if bigger is a turn off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion