tuscl

miss your questions

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:42 PM
I miss the questions from you guys...I have been major busy! So ask me some stuff or tell me some stuff...I'm ready. <3 Frankie

38 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Do dancers realize that ask for tips during a lap dance is a turn-off. The dancer may or may not get the tip, but surely will not get repeat business.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Meant to say..asking for tips during a lap dance...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Afterwards is okay?
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Hm...I personally do not ask for a tip because I assume if the customer plans to tip he will do so and if not he won't. However, I am pretty sure the solid reason dancers do that is because they are banking on you not wanting to look like a cheap jerk and if they catch you by surprise you are likely to pay the tip without giving it much thought. Since that works on you guys perhaps 50 percent of the time, there is a 50 percent chance they will make more money by asking. As far as during the dance, why would you two be talking anyways while she is dancing? If they mention it during the dance I can only assume they are not as smart as the girl that asks at the end...instead giving you time to think about it not to mention not enjoy the rest of the dance.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Hmmm, a question...How about this: When you are working and walking around the club looking for potential customers, what catches YOUR eye? Zorro
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I had thought that the reason for asking during the dance was the lure of extra service. Anyway, the ONLY time I don't mind being asked for a tip is when the dancer makes her rounds after dancing her set on stage. It gives me the opportunity to see the dancer up close and even if she doesn't say anything, but "May I please have a tip," I might get some sense if I'd like to know her better. Asking for a tip other than after the stage sets is good way of making feel like not getting any dances. And, no I don't come just for the personal dances. I might be happy just watching the stage.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    At my favorite club it is customary to tip the dancers while on stage. I tip 90% of them. Avoiding those that I have no interest in. In a 6-12 hour visit, it adds up but WTF am I there for? The walk arounds that ask for tips don't get shit. The favorites that I get private dances from never ask for tips and they usually don't get any.They are happy with my repeat business.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    At my favorite club the dancers can be lucky to get $1 for a 3 song set on stage. And, when they do the walk around after their set many customers balk at giving a $1 even then. Sadly, the typical customer does value spending $$$ on alcohol over dancers as a way of impressing the dancer? and or rubbing it in that the dancer ain't going to make jack? I don't care for tipping the stage show because the type show that I like (no dancing just modeling) has been dead a long time. Even with the runway show I wasn't much of tipper due to low income and the dancers weren't too hot frankly. At the other extreme some wealthy men are tipping dancers $20s like they're $1s during the night shift. Haven't been to the night shift in awhile however. The clubs is extremely erratic in what it has to offer and that is part of its charm and downfall, imo. Even worse is when the owner feels the need to shoo away customers by taking away parking and charge $30 for cover and etc. to appease the government.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    On general principle I will not tip a dancer that asks for a tip. I usually tip any girls on stage that are "my type". As far as tipping in a lap dance, I usually only do it if unexpected extras were involved. Once in a while I will give a lap dancer a small tip if she really gets into it. Seems to me tipping should be reserved for exceptional service and NEVER if requested by the girl. Their tip will be my repeat business if they perform well.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Miss F, the same question as above: What do you notice first about a guy in a club? When I go to my favorite spot, virtually all the girls notice my boner under my stretchy pants, and some of them greet it appropriately.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother: I have it on good authority that they do but the majority of it is about the lousy guys. Smell bad, small dicks. weired requests, cheap, etc.I can't take much more talk about my Big dick. I am getting worn out. LOL...
  • girlwatcher
    16 years ago
    Can you shed some light on what the heck happened to me on 11/19/08 at the Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix? I hope this link works, but if not, I will follow-up by posting the whole review I put in under that club. [view link]
  • I've got a question: How's your Thanksgiving?
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    Zorro, for me, someone who holds eye contact with me, alot of times its all in thee eyes if some one wants you to come over to them.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Zorro: I don't really walk around...i ask the bartender/waitress which tables have a credit card tab that pre-approved for 1,000 or more and I give them a once over...if they seem like a fun table where i would fit in, I introduce myself and either they invite me to sit down or I ask if I may sit down and you know the rest.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    jablake: I haven't been a stage girl since Platinum Plus in Memphis...this has been a few years...(I pay to stay off stage now0 However, from what I remember, the reason most guys give a 20 or more tip onstage is because the dancer will come over to them when they get off stage. This helps when the dancer you want is really popular...nobody can beat you to her if she goes directly to you.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother: Yes they do...depends on how long the girls have been working together or if they share the same customer they are likely to discuss him however, most are rarely honest about what actually goes on. I don't really do this because I really don't make friends at the club and also because customers generally do not appreciate it...you never know who is in the dressing room listening and all these things decrease the potential for drama. To reiterate, yes they do.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Dain: If I really am just scoping people out, I avoid such pants AND shorts, I do not discriminate based upon age, however you can look at someone and tell by their general appearance if they take care of themselves and by this I mean hygiene and all that...also attitude, and how they treat the other dancers and waitresses.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Someyoungguysomeyoungguy: My Thanksgiving has sucked major donkey balls if I may be graphic, I cooked for everyone, everyone got in a fight, and I came in the office to the computer which loves me unconditionally. *sigh*
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I asked in a different topic and I'll ask here now. Is that your picture?
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    evilcyn, thanks for the response. I know when I am interested in a dancer, eye contact is the first thing I try to get her attention. And I feel like I have gotten the best dances, conversation, etc. from those dancers who are confident enough to hold your gaze. Zorro
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    zorro, Ever had dancers that hold eye contact, you tip them well on stage, and they disappear till their next stage set? I've seen that a couple of times and thought it was me, until I saw they did it with everyone. I guess the few dollars they make on stage is all they need.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Clubber: Yes, that is my picture.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Make that Jacob Flowers? TUSCL_ Brother how could she really admit to know certain dancers there. I had two favorites there. Crystal and Angel. I could not describe them to you. Two much water over the dam. Btw I am well aware that Ken Woods was a male stripper and DJ before an owner. He has done well.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother: I remember one...not sure of her name, but she had ridiculously long hair and her boyfriend always sat by the curtain to the VIP...There were soooo many girls there...I still talk to a lot of them, but I was a night girl...did the two girl shows and all...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    missfrakiexxx, Why did the DJ, at PP,Jacob Glowers get fired?
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    shadowcat: The first time he left PP he did not get fired...[[Jacob Flowers]] he left when Christies retained new management and made him an offer I guess that was better than PP. The second time he left I do believe he was fired...but I am not sure why exactly...I think drama. Now he is a DJ at The Pony [[one of Jerry Westlund's clubs...used to be PT's]] and as a matter of fact, the majority of the PP girls went there if not to the PP is SC.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother: Yes, that was her. I never knew her like that to know anything about her...you know...just sat with her bf when it was slow cause he was hilarious. The two girl shows I did with other platinum blondes LOL. I miss PP.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    miss frankiexxx. He emailed me several times about job opportunities in Atlanta and other PP clubs. WTF do I know? I am just a customer. He did make a trip to Green ville and Columbia SC PP's in search of work. Did not find it. After the bust that shut the club down there were some dancers that did show up in Columbia. They did not stay long. The money was not what they were used to.
  • Fibber
    16 years ago
    I went to PP a few times when i was in Memphis on business even had the luck to be seated at the stage one night for the lesbian show where one of the ladies threw her legs over my shoulders so i had the BEST seat in the house, though the crush of people behind me almost broke my back I have not been back since PP closed - if i do get back what is the new spot?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Is it the sinking economy or my devilish good looks, but it seems that a lot of Detroit dancers are offering themselves for OTC contact without waiting to be asked. Sometimes for money and sometimes just for hanging out. Hard to tell what's going on here. Any thoughts on this confusion?
  • girlwatcher
    16 years ago
    Sorry in advance for the length of this, but a lot happened on my last visit to the Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix. I'd appreciate any thoughts you might have on what happened. Anybody! The bottom line was that I spent a lot ($$$$) and ended up annoyed and unsatisfied. I went to this club on Wednesday, November 19, at about 9:30 pm. My plan was to sit at the rail of one of the stages, tip all of the dancers while scouting for one that suited my desires perfectly, then negotiating about $100 worth of lap dances before going back to my hotel for the night. I quickly found a dancer that was to my taste in Alyssa, a mid-20’s blonde with a Britney Spears look. I told her to see me after her set was over - she had to rotate over to two more stages before finishing her three song set. She said that she would be happy to return for a lap dance when she finished her next two songs on the other two stages. I waited at the first stage for her, and while she was finishing her next two songs, I also found another dancer named Christie who also matched what I like in a dancer. Alyssa soon returned and whisked me off for a lap dance, but not before I told Christie to join us in the lap dance room unless she got a better offer. Alyssa gave me two very good lap dances before Christie finished her set. When Alyssa was agreeable to dancing four songs for me for $60 while Christie would dance two for $40, I thought my dream had come true. TWO beautiful women exactly to my taste for $100! Next, Alyssa suggested the VIP room with a bottle of champagne, and I had had so much fun with the lap dances that I decided to go for it for a half-hour. I did have a lot of fun. Alyssa is almost certainly bisexual and her naughty talk about what she would like to do with Christie was very stimulating. At one point, I mentioned that it would be a fantasy come true to watch the two of them go at it, and if they wanted to do that at my hotel room or some other place of their choosing, I’d be all for it. Alyssa certainly seemed excited by the possibility, but Christie did not seem as enthused. There was lots of talk about getting naked, but that never happened. I’m not sure if they were waiting for me to take off my clothes first, or if the naked discussion was just more naughty talk. I did see where the waitress and a bouncer occasionally checked in on us, so there really wasn’t much of an opportunity to do much of anything naked. Once the half-hour was up, they asked if I wanted another half hour, and I should have said no at that point, but I didn’t. I definitely got the impression that Alyssa wanted to hook up with me, her and Christie for that fantasy girl-girl scene after their night was over, so more than anything that made me think another half-hour would be worth it. Alyssa and Christie did leave a couple of times to use the bathroom – we had a few glasses of champagne and a couple more of rose’ wine. I never left the VIP room, until Christie suggested (twice) right at the end of the hour that I either go take a smoke (I don’t smoke) or go to the bathroom. I did go to the bathroom, and when I returned, Alyssa suggested that we program their phone number into my phone. There was talk about having dinner later, which Alyssa was pushing but Christie was reluctant to agree to. (Good cop, bad cop, or genuine reaction? Not sure). It was at this point that I discovered that my cell phone was missing. A search of the room revealed that it wasn’t there. I returned to the front of the club where I learned that no cell phone had been turned in. I told them that I would go look in my car, so I walked out to my car, and at THAT point I discovered that I did not have my car keys, either! I walked back into the club, very annoyed at myself for losing both my keys and my cell phone. It was at that point that my keys and cell phone were found (at the entrance to the club right where I just asked about my cell phone). I now believe that Christie’s suggestion for me to leave to go to the bathroom was just a ruse to get me out of the VIP room so that the management could confiscate my car keys. Since I had been drinking, this was probably their way of ensuring that I was sober enough to drive before letting me loose on the road. If so, I wish they would have just said so. Why didn't they? With regards to the phone, I could have just sat it down and forgot it, but another possibility does occur to me there, too. Whether Alyssa was being genuine or not, what I was suggesting (fraternizing outside the club) is not only dangerous (for both the girls and for me), but also might even be grounds for the dancers being dismissed from employment at the club. Taking my cell phone might also have been a way to prevent the girls from exchanging numbers with me. I don’t know quite what to make of the whole night. I had not been to the club for at least five years, so I didn’t recognize anyone there, and I’m fairly sure no one knew me. I puzzle about ways that I could have gotten more satisfaction. Did the fact that I was willing to take two girls into VIP for an hour scare the dancers (and the staff) into thinking I was a vice cop? At one point, Christie did joke about whether I could buy her a jet, and at the time I thought it was funny, but maybe I scared the crap out of them? Would attempting to take off my clothes when they talked about getting naked have assured the girls that I wasn’t what they feared? Did I go to the club at a time when the management feared a raid – a case of bad timing? Or is BSC simply a place where management makes it a point to keep things no more than R rated in the VIP area?
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Fibber: No club i have ever been to since even compares to PP ....unless maybe the ones in Canada do...I don't know...that place is...a legend. LOL
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Superdude: I don't know how good looking you are...but maybe the economy...I am not familiar with Detroit...or it's economy...business was getting crappy early this year when the stock market had yet to take that plunge...I have regulars that are awesome thank God. I have no idea honestly.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    girlwatcher: Wow. Alyssa seems like a pretty typical young dancer...Christie seems like she wasn't into any extra crap and sometimes that happens when there are two girls because every dancer has different boundaries and attitudes and even sometimes censor themselves when around other dancers. As far as the naked talk, dinner talk, fantasy two-girl talk...that was all more than likely just to keep you in the VIP spending money. The whole phone/car keys thing...maybe done just so they wouldn't have to get your number and add as a distraction from the fact that none of the talk you were told was actually going to happen. Management I would seriously doubt had anything to do with any of it. Honestly, you just fell for the hustle.
  • girlwatcher
    16 years ago
    Thanks for the answers. They make sense. I fall for the hustle too much, I guess. The VIP experience was really disappointing, except for the sexy talk. I actually got lap dances when we were out in the lap dance area. In the VIP all I got was the talk and some champagne. I guess that's why I wondered about whether they thought I was a cop. Once we went back to the VIP, it was like they weren't sure what I was about.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    If you want a momento from the good old days.... Round two of the dismantling of the local topless scene will be held Thursday at the Tunica Cabaret & Resort at 5599 U.S. 61 S. near the Memphis-DeSoto County line. Items ranging from safes to sofas will be auctioned off to the public by the state as a result of a 2006 raid following a two-year undercover police-led investigation -- dubbed ‘Operation Last Call” -- into prostitution and illegal drug trafficking. A similar auction in September at its sister club and codefendant, Platinum Plus at 2514 Mt. Moriah Road, netted some $60,000. [view link]
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother: It's a good thing I didn't know you 7 years ago when the Memphis PP was in it's prime. It used to be my favorite club and the club that got me hooked on strip clubbing. My son and I once closed the club 3 nights in a row. I once got a BBBJ an hour after a vice squad raid that left 50 dancers and customer with citations. I spent the night of 9/11 in the club with all of the stranded air travelers. The last time I was there (Before the big bust that finally shut the club down)I had two strippers for the price of one ($150) at the Red Roof Inn on American way. They were car pooling. Miss you Crystal. I have had a former DJ (15 years) email me about job opportunity's in other PP clubs and Atlanta. WTF do I know? Ken Wood, owner, lost his best money making club. It will never reopen. He has 6 other clubs. The new darling is my favorite club. It will never be the same as the Memphis club. He will make sure of that but the same opportunities are [view link] just have to know the dancers really well and be very discreet. It's a long way since Danny's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion