tuscl

Buying shoes for a dancer

gk
Florida
The fall off posts prompt this question--assuming we are talking about you as a regular in your favoreite club--would you buy shoes for a dancer? For just one, or more than one? How special would the girl have to be, or would you just be generous without any regard to a relationlship, if asked?

I've bought shoes on several occassions, but only for someone I have a special relationship with. My feeling is if I go beyoud that, things can get out of hand. But it might be something to try to get something going.

9 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Buying shoes seems difficult unless she is with you and then my main objection would be the cost. If I could afford it, then I might if I didn't think it would negatively impact her. Shoes definitly aren't my thing and unless she has ugly feet, then I'd rather see her barefoot. A barefoot dancer at Angels was always getting chewed out even after I told the manager that I preferred barefoot. He liked his women all fancy----I prefer non-fancy.

Anyway, some women aren't nearly as nice the more you give. Some are much nicer the more you give. And, ***some are much nicer the less you give.***
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Yes, buying shoes requires her to be with you, it's a strategy to get together on a normal basis. But if you have the more serious relationship, it's just a helping gesture.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Paying for dances ought to be enough. Buying shoes, costumes, paying bills, giving "loans" is a road to your financial ruin.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I stopped by a stripper gear store a few months back. Dude knew the shoe size of just about every stripper in the area. He also knew what shoes many of them were interested in. It was bazaar. And I wouldn't buy shoes for a stripper.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I never bought shoes, but my ATF bought some with a gift certificate I once gave her. I don't know if this counts as a gift, but it was strange anyway. She once asked for bandaids, which I went to buy. New shoes (not the ones above), were starting to blister her feet. God, I hate to break in new shoes!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    gk,

If you don't have some kind of foot/shoe fetish what is the payoff in this for you?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I would never attempt to buy clothes for any adult female. Their likes are beyond me. My latest #one favorite dancer asked me in front of snowtime what I was getting her for xmas. I replied a big hard dick. Actually I already have the bottle of perfume to go along with it. lol...
  • leonard3
    16 years ago
    leonard3.i bought a lot of shoes an other things for a stripper.i had never saw before.i go into my favorite club .this dancer jumps on my lap wanting a dance .we go do 3/4 songs.i went home an she called me everyday she worked for 2 years.went home broke every nite i was there.gave her less money after 2 yrs.she would still call but if ome of her other reglars would come in she go sit with them.i didnt know she had any.i called her a gold diggen cunt.she called me a sob. then she told me ahe was married an 5 kids. worst stripper i ever got hook up with.she was a 10.with good sex.but not good.she calls but i dont anser phone.my story about strippers an money.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother,

Surprised anyone could read it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion