tuscl

Still waiting on the hot dancers to return

Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:32 PM
There are two clubs that I sort of frequent in my area. The thing is it seems that all of the "hot" looking girls have left. Back at the begining of the year, (jan,feb&March) the club had some very good looking dancers working. Since then they have just stop coming or quit. I know some of it was due to the high gas prices(Alot of them live out of town) but gas has been pretty reasonable the past month and it's coming up on the christmas season. You would think since it's getting close to christmas some of the girls would come back but so far it's still only these ugly hood or trashy girls working. Moreover, the other club I visit has lost 4 of my favorite dancers over the past 1 1/2 months. I know they were saying they were not making much money, but the club wasn't helping either. Having male dancer night on tuesdays and having "cage fighting" at the club on Thursdays doesn't help the dancers. This club needs to decide whether they are a serious "GoGo bar" or just a weak version of a night club that has female dancers there 4 nights a week.

4 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Some dancers, a few, have moved in with boyfriends and are just trying to hold on through tough times. They have given up dancing until times get better. A hard decision, but we are all under stress and forced to make difficult choices. Got a lap dance last week from a female lawyer.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Did any of your clubs change their rules recently? My favorite club has been forced to change their rules, thanks to their legal shenanigans, and many of the dancers who used to be there before are gone, some of whom were on my list of favorites. Its to the point that that club is beginning to become a waste of time and money, although I figure to ride it out because in a year, I figure it will be back to the way it was or it won't exist.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Funny thing is, historically, down-turn economic times accompany greater restrictions in the "moral" and "family values" fields. Fundamentalism, the Salvation Army, prohibition -- it's all about bad economy. You'd think it would run the other way, that GOOD economic times would lead to an up-tick in the nattering ninnies telling us all we should tuck our shirts in.
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    TUSCL yeah it is possible they have started dancing at other clubs in their hometown(They supposedly lived out of town). I also think Superdude has a point. They may have just stopped dancing for a while until things get better with the economy and customers start going back to the clubs like they use to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion