Jacksonville Beach

I'm going to be in Jax Beach for a few days. The reviews don't really give a lot of insight. Can I get a suggestion or two. Driving to Tampa isn't in the cards...

2 comments

• dallas702
    16 years ago
    Not much @ Jax Beach, you'll need to drive into Jax (10 to 15 mi.) to hit the clubs. The Gold Club is closest to Jax Beach and it's OK, lappers are a little steep and are usually rather mild (though sometimes not). My suggestion would be try out the Atlantic/Emerson clubs.
    Doll House can be hot, dances are private, nude, full contact (occasionally mutual - YMMV) and $25 - sometimes extras are available for a nominal fee. ;>
    Sinsations is much like DH and often has more girls, but my experience has not been as good there.
    Wacko's is a milder option. Some local ordinance now prevents clubs from serving booze and showing boobs, so Wacko's and all other formerly topless clubs are now bikini clubs. At Wacko's most girls will take off the tops for a LD, but there is not much privacy in the couch dance area.
    Avoid the clubs west of I-95 just off I-10, rough neighborhoods and rougher girls.
    Jax is not SC meca, but on the right nite, in the right club, you can still have a good time!
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Thanks Dallas!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion