tuscl

Early Morning Visit, Talk, and Leftovers . . .

Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:44 PM

Yesterday was a rough day, which initially looked to be a very good day. Early morning I get a dancer from Angels knocking on my door. I'm thinking excellent a service call. Then it is weird and more weird and no service call.

She said she just wanted to stop by and say hi. I say that is very nice and I'm eager for a little fun. She is no, just wanted to say hi and be on my way. She is talking about old history at Angels and what has happened to some of the dancers. She wants to check out my refrigerator. I say help yourself. She wants to know where the leftovers are. Leftovers? I tell her I don't like leftovers. She says you're an excellent cook and I wanted to get some leftovers; McDonalds is awful and was just hoping to get some homemade food.

After about an hour and half she gets a phone call and then as time passes her phone is ringing ringing ringing. Last call she tells the man, she is leaving and will be over in about 15 minutes. She apologizes and says the customer wants her over now so she has to run. I say ok.

That was that. I can't believe she wanted leftovers. Her priorities are a hell of a lot different than mine.

13 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    "perhaps she was waiting for an offer?"

She didn't want to EARN money (despite spending hours with me; she wasn't interested in working at all) and was reluctant to go to her appointment.
  • Scoops
    15 years ago
    To quote George Costanza; "I know less about women than . . . anything", but perhaps she was waiting for an offer? You want a good meal? How about you bend over and I give you enough to go buy a steak dinner?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi gk,

Well, my initial thinking was she was just hungry. But, then there is plenty of food facing her and she wants the leftovers (that don't exist) and she then eats nothing. In her mind if you cook, then of course you'd save some for later so you wouldn't have to cook again.

The young man next door (age 18) happened to be making a minor fuss that he was eating everything because he didn't like leftovers. He didn't use to be that way---maybe he listened to me too much.

"I'm thinking maybe you should just be flattered that she felt comfortable enough to do what she did."

She seems very comfortable, but to me what is important is the service she provides. I could listen to her for hours and you know there are no shortage of friends who can talk so her value is really the body and skill. She doesn't go to work and then it is just frustration where I'd be happier if she didn't have the body or skill. I can talk to a blubber butt or old woman for hours and I'm not getting even a little frustrated----she could be in a skimpy outfit and there is no frustration.

• gk
    15 years ago
    My first reaction is best summed up by how's response. But after reading all your add-ons, I'm thinking maybe you should just be flattered that she felt comfortable enough to do what she did.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi steve229,

Well, I definitely don't hit 100%. Heck, sometimes it seems like 10%.

It seems like when a stripper comes a knocking that you should be able to expect play for pay. Perhaps if I was wealthier or knew higher class strippers that would be the case.

I'm actually interested in what they have to say-----but, and it is a big but, my main interest is access to the hot body and GFE. When dealing with strippers or anyone for that matter it is very important to suspend disbelief. Some want to be treated like ladies and others seem to love being a doormat or worse. Normally, I just am me which isn't normally the best selling angle. :) It is a lot easier. Loser boyfriend may be much more attractive, but do I want to play that role? Outlaw biker may be much more attractive, but do I want to play that role?

One of my best times ever was just be a used book seller. The stripper had an amazing ability to read and remember books----she rewarded me with scorching fire. :) OK, so the bookstore me appealed to exactly 1 hot stripper . . . I may need to learn how to ride a cycle and wear leather.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    This post reminds me of those old Letters to Penthouse, minus the sex parts.

May I suggest a few edits...

Early morning I get a dancer from Angels knocking on my door, dressed in her old cheerleader uniform...

She wants to check out my refrigerator. I say help yourself. Her eyes get wide when she looks inside. “Oh, you must drink a lot of pineapple juice, is it true what they say” she says, dropping to her knees and grabbing my belt buckle...
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "She wanted food. That's all.
    Wasting time was just a natural occurrence for her."

The refrigerator was filled with all manner of goodies to eat----she wanted a very particular type of food. Leftovers. She keeps forgetting that I never have leftovers. Very rarely she has stopped by during dinner and then I'll share whatever I've made. She says if I've cooked it, then she wants to try it. She was afraid of the cook top or even trying to cook. I taught her a couple very simple recipes (boiling water, etc.) and she says they turned out well, but she doesn't like cooking.
  • how
    15 years ago
    She wanted food. That's all.
    Wasting time was just a natural occurrence for her.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

Oh, her husband is telling her to handle the situation. She is like what type of man are you? You deal with the tiler man to man and get him to leave or finish.

Depressing.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

"Maybe you should tell her to train to be a mechanic. Actually I know a few strippers are mechanics at local jack joint-(c)2009TUSCL-BRO."

I could see her being a mechanic, paying me an early morning visit, and have no interest in repairing my car for $$$. Instead she be yapping about all things automotive, which would be fine if she applied some of that knowledge to fixing my car. It'd be better if she wasn't a dancer or wasn't a mechanic if her visit doesn't end in a happy customer. To just talk, talk, talk, is very frustrating when you've got work that needs doing. It is like my neighbor hired this tiler. The damn tiler doesn't want to complete the job---he just wants to hang out. I said to him (trying to motivate him to get his ass in gear) isn't your time money? The tiler says sure if I had any other jobs waiting . . . finish this job and it is watching television till more work comes along. The tiler is very serious about not finishing----I've never seen a person drag out a tiny job the way he has. It is amazing----because it doesn't seem possible and it seems like it would be extremely boring. If I still had my health, then it would have been easy for me to the job in a SINGLE DAY! He's been on this tiny project for WEEKS! My neighbor is ready to pay him just to leave----she is worried about finding a new guy who will come and want to do the job promptly and leave. She even said maybe she wont get it done and just leave it uncompleted.

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Maybe you should tell her to train to be a mechanic. Actually I know a few strippers are mechanics at local jack joint-(c)2009TUSCL-BRO.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

"'stripper shit' has many definitions, this is a new one."

She wasted a lot of time and didn't make any money and it was very tiring. Very tiring only in the sense that she is a working girl and it'd be nice to get some work out of her. It is like if a mechanic came over for an early morning visit and I'm happy to see him because I think he wants to fix my car and make some money. Instead mechanic talks about the different cars we've known over the years and then wants to check my refrigerator for leftovers. HELLO?! Mr. Mechanic we can talk about the cars as your fixing my car; fix car, earn money, and talk about the past cars. Leftovers? Mr. Mechanic, you need to find yourself a cook if you don't care for McDonalds.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    "stripper shit" has many definitions, this is a new one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion