tuscl

Raid Advisory

Houston media are all over it. A house in an affluent south suburb of Houston was raided by Police. Seven women and one man were arrested. All of the women were dancers at Treasures. The raid happened after it was reported that high end cars were coming and going often from the house. The women were busted for small amounts of pot in the house. A stripper's pole was found in one room and a totally mirrored room was also found.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?sectio…

8 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    RomanticLover up to no good?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Sorry I missed the party ... :(
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I just watched the video. Thanks for the link. Well worth the three minute investment.

Shows there are multiple ways to get in trouble.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    In that Porky's movie wasn't the whore house way out in the swamp? Duh. Pimps get "dummer" and "dummer" every year.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Interesting how, in the video from the local TV news, the woman refers to "mirrors" and a "pole" as among "paraphernalia." Seems to sort of imply that my upstairs bathroom is a vice bust waiting to happen: big mirror on the medicine cabinet; big horizontal pole holding up the shower curtain. What next? "Several women were arrested for prostitution. Those who were released were seen wearing dresses, skirts, blouses, and heeled shoes, among other items of COSTUME familiar to prostitutes."

Jeepers. You can load so much into a word.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Looking at the pictures, who would even want to visit them as prostitutes?
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Book Guy:
    I work with a guy who used to work with a guy who got busted for cocaine and he would roll up a $20 bill to snort it and that goes down as drug paraphernalia. So now you got to check your wallet.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    DandyDan,

A few years ago in Miami, someone did a test on many Miami official's and celebrity's $20 bills. The vast majority, as I recall, had traces of cocaine on their bills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion