tuscl

green no more

DickJohnson
Illinois
lately I have come to realize that some dancers will tell you anything just to get your money. This is true guys!!! I know many of us don't want to believe it but we should all accept it. I have found this to be very distressing!!!

8 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    With insights like this you'll have won a Nobel Prize in stripperology in no time.

Do not despair!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Short term gain but long term loss

Short term loss but long term gain

My point is, that strippers, like businesspeople everywhere, are always making tradeoffs between short and long term results. A clever lie delivered to a drunk tourist may have very positive short term gain and no long term loss. The same clever lie to a "regular" (see discussion below) may yield a short term gain, but the "regular" remembers, never buys another dance from the stripper, and even bad-mouths the stripper, causing a definite long-term loss. Many strippers are smart enough to figure this out, but not all.

Now to the subject of "regular". Apparently this term has more than one accepted meaning. I had always thought "regular" referred to a customer-stripper relationship, wherein the two of them will tend to favor each other's company to some extent, over a period of time. Recently I saw the term used in another sense, and that is the one I am using in the above paragraph. I was referring to a "club regular" which is simply a guy that comes into the club often, with no connotation of favoring one stripper over another.

Maybe I am the only guy that is somewhat discombobulated by the two meanings of the term "regular". I know this is "a little" off the subject, but not entirely, because - in spite of claims by certain posters to this board - I do believe that strippers in general operate with SOME (varying widely) degree of rationality. And the rational stripper, even if totally willing to lie to gain the $$$, is able to differentiate between consequences of lying to "club regulars" versus to tourists.
  • jac10781
    16 years ago
    I went asking around and believe it or not some customers tell dancers anything to get their phone number, extras, and anything else of interest. I couldn't for the life of me understand why a guy would stoop to lying to a beautiful woman just so he could have some watered down form of sex with her. It hurts me so :*(

Seriously though why wouldn't they lie to you? Its not all about getting your money. Some assholes out there are stalkers so why tell your real name? You wont know the difference anyway. What business is it of yours if she has a boyfriend if she is naked on your lap?Have your fun. Why do you give a flying f@@k if she is in school or not when you two most likely aren't compatible anyway? Besides you are in the wrong setting for intros. To her you are a trick and justifiably so.

You are in a strip club dancers get paid to make you feel good about yourself and let me tell you my friend, being honest isn't what you really want in most cases.

Dancers aren't attracted to most of there customers and there are times when she rather take a sh!t then give you a lap dance. Do you really want to know? Do you want to know she finds you old, fat, ugly, stinky, creepy, ect? None if this is conducive to making money which they need to pay bills. They are WORKING. It is there job to entertain and make money in the process so that they can earn a living.

You aren't there to meet your wife and if you are all jokes aside I feel sorry for you. If you guys click with whatever images you guys painted of each other, pay the lady do what you do and try to make your feelings don't flow into when you bust that nut. Let her lie all she wants, she is selling you a fantasy. That is why it is a fantasy. Just like a book. Be careful out there and don't get sensitive over implied understands.

Dick this isn't meant as an insult towards you. Hope you don't take it as such. I had a conversation about this the other day because a guy got mad that a dancer wasn't as sweet on him as he thought. This frustrates me to no end when men get all wrapped up and accuse the dancer of doing the same sh!t they were doing themselves.
  • Crosscut
    16 years ago
    True Story:

I wouldn't even mention it, but it seems appropriate here.

Last week at PP Columbia, a lady who had once been a favorite, gave an incredible dramatic performance of winsome disappointment that I might infer that her attraction to me was "all about the money." (Her phrase, not mine.)

Nearly convinced, I apologized for giving her that impression.

Two beat pause.

"So, you wanna get some dances?"
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Dear Dick Johnson... I didn't read every response to your post but I will say this... Now that you realize this you can accept it. Now you can set foot in to a club with your guard up and you'll be in a much better place, emotionally speaking.
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Oh... and let me say one more thing. When you walk in, an experienced dancer can look at your butt and can tell how many bills (money) you have on you just by measering the "thickness" of your wallet, JUST BY USING HER EYES!!!!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    crosscut: If you could have stayed, I would have saved you.

Brother: You know it. We have got to get together soon. I miss you and so do the girls.
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    DJ, now that you've learned that cardinal truth, you can use that to your hedonistic advantage if you're clever.

Here's a tip: go right before rent's due (last week of the month), and you should be able to negotiate lots of fun for less than at other times. A lot of strippers blow their cash shopping, on drugs, or whatever. The end of the month is also when you'll see the most strippers show up, which means more competition, which means more pussy for you to enjoy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion