Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

C-Section Scars and New Moms

I

33 mins ago · 2 min read

I had a weird experience Saturday night. I hooked up with a really cute, petite hardbody Colombian stripper. We went to do a few dances in the lap dance room where she pulled off her panties and revealed a rather fresh looking C-Section scar. I’m no stranger to looking at this scar since all my children were delivered by C-Section, but this one looked particularly fresh, so I asked her how old her child was, and she said “four months” and showed me a picture of an adorable baby girl. I immediately lost interest in the lap dance and literally felt a little sick. I’m not sure what came over me, but suddenly the naked girl in my lap went from being the object of my desire, a little play thing who existed for my enjoyment, to a hardworking young mom who was doing anything she could to provide for her daughter. I don’t know her specific circumstances, or if this was the case, but I lost interest in her sexually and I felt sorry that she had to come back to stripping so soon after having a baby. She definitely noticed my lack of interest but still did her best with the lap dance. I called it after one song and gave her $100 (what I was planning to spend), and I went back into the club. She came over and sat with me a bit, asked if I was OK, and thanked me for the big tip. In 30+ years of strip clubbing this is the first time I’ve been unable to separate the humanity from the stripper and every time I think of this young lady and her daughter, a get a wave of conscience. Hopefully I get over this soon to where I can enjoy strippers again.

Replies

No replies yet

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Advertisement