tuscl

Was I being lied to??? you be the judge...

Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:30 AM
A few years ago I went in to a club right when they opened (11:00AM). I was looking for my favorite girl at that club. Another stripper came up to me, who I really didn't care for, and started bugging me for my business. She approached me two more times over the next 30 minutes. She told me told me that my favorite was not scheduled to work that day. So, I took her up on her offer for some dances. Two dances in and who walks in to the club but my favorite. So, do you think that the pushy dancer that I did not care for was lying to me about my favorite not not working that day?? Or, did she just not know any better?

19 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    A dancer lying??? Surely you jest!
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    I gotta say alot of times, other girls don't know who is working till they walk in the door... With all the drama they always have going on, looking at who is coming in for the day is the least of what they are thinking about.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Strippers will lie about anything without any qualms. Their culture drills into them that lying to customers is ok. (However, try turning the tables on them: lie to them about something, and see them get all indignant. Then you'll see how hypocritical about the whole matter they are.) Remember, overall, strippers are barely a step up the social ladder above women in prisoner. (And many have literally spent time there.)
  • how
    16 years ago
    The most direct answer to your original question is unfortunately another question: "Does it really matter?" She may or may not have known; many dancers lack any compunction against prevarication.
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    SMCJP, you mentioned that it's cutthroat. I'm absolutely certain that is. And I knew of some dancers NOT liking each other.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Morals, ethics and truth from a person who makes her money by pretending to like you for the duration of a 3 minute rock song?
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Dancers don't have schedules you just walk in when you want to work...so she was just talking shit I hate when you guys reward pushy ass dancers with dances because I am not aggressive at all.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I just wanted to add....looking over the posts on this subject.... Its amusing to read all this about morals and honesty [or lack thereof] in dancers ... it sounds a bit....I don't know... hypocritical coming from men who are possibly married/involved and go to clubs, and top it off by coming to a site where they compare dirty deeds which are typed so frequently there is a glossary of abbreviations....
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    missfrankie: Many people don't think there is anything immoral about prostitution. I agree that cheating is immoral. Dishonesty, by contrast, is almost universally agreed to be immoral, in general. That's the difference.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    *sigh* Just pointing out the absurdity of discussing morals on a freaking site about strip clubs...lol
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Let's take an example: Is it ok for dancers to blatantly steal (pick pocket) from customers? Believe it or not, some dancers think it is ok. Arguments: a) customers should expect that sort of thing in a strip club and protect against it. If they don't they are so stupid they don't deserve their money. b) customers are just losers anyway, who are going to waste it all on whores instead of their families. the pick pocket, at least, well use it to feed her screaming babies, and deadbeat boyfriend.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I replied to this on the other thread cause it doesn't seem to go with the topic here
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    The problem is with the notion behind the question, "Was a woman telling the truth?" To adequately address that, you'd have to re-define "woman" or "telling" or "truth." Females express what they believe that the emotional reality of the moment happens to be. So when it turns out that factual reality of a more on-going sort turns out to contradict them, it's not like they actually LIED to you ...
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Dancers don't have schedules you just walk in when you want to work" This obviously isn't always true at all strip clubs. As for the original questions asked, who cares?? Beware missfrankiexxx, you are dealing with a troll in the likes of Bobby-boy/Dougster...one who doesn't especially like strippers very much either...
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I have worked in almost 19 states...and I have NEVER seen a schedule...now there are shifts...like morning, mid, and night...but you still walk in whenever you choose, the fee just goes up or down.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Hey, I don't doubt your word at all, but I've seen & heard of actual dancers being fined for not showing up at all or for showing up to work late. That *has* to be as a result of a schedule...heck, there are even a very few clubs that post stripper's schedules online so that people can know who's working ahead of time, which I think is a pretty good idea.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    wow that's crazy...must be smaller clubs...that is one area I am not familiar with...II wonder if they got "fined" so they could ask you to pay the "fine" for them....but most clubs do have a shut out time like....you can't sign in after 10 pm
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I've never paid anyone's "fine". One club that I used to frequent in northern NY state (it was a small, family-run business) would tend to start to get very strict with the "rules" of the club when times were tough financially (so they could pad their income). They also used to fine dancers around-about Christmastime so they had more money for gifts in their family...that was very "Christian" of them eh?? It's mostly Northeastern strip clubs that I've heard doing this kind of thing.
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    giveitayank, strippers will say anything to get your money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion