Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is your dream club?

ChillinTheMost

17 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm new here and this discussion probably already happened, many times, but...

What is your dream club?

Mine would be the... Layout of Tootsies Couch/booth rooms of Ybor Strip Dancer looks of Mons Dancer attitude and value of PP Bartenders and waitstaff of PP Shooter girls of Masters

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

NOT the parking lot of....

the Mons Venus (too small) the Flight Club (valet parking)

Profile picture for catman988
catman988
•

PP MINUS THE THONG

Profile picture for ChillinTheMost
ChillinTheMost
•

Very true David. Not Mons parking.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Tycoons in Detroit in the old days.

Profile picture for whghIost
whghIost
•

Girls with the rating of 8 and above only. NO FAT girls and NO OLD girls. Age restriction should be less than 32. Private rooms with no cameras and with either a solid door or a solid curtain. No peek windows. Law changes required: price control and sex should be allowed. VIP prices should be 150 for 30 min (even with extras, gfe). For an hour, it should be $250. The cost for the room should be free. Lap dances should be ten dollar with mutual touching. The club should also have a kissing booth.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

catman988: If you know them well there is no thong and if you really know them well, there is nothing else .

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

whglost: I know that you are an Atlanta dude. Just like me. Your prices for a dream club are higher than what I am already paying. Try lunch and $140 for a 2 hour afternoon delight. There are at least 3 guys on here that know who I am talking about. Get your shit together. And lower your prices

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Worst parking I've seen, and I've been to the "Mons", would have to be Stir Crazy, south of Miami. But, I think ChillinTheMost did a pretty good job.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement