tuscl

What is your dream club?

Monday, October 13, 2008 2:07 AM
I'm new here and this discussion probably already happened, many times, but... What is your dream club? Mine would be the... Layout of Tootsies Couch/booth rooms of Ybor Strip Dancer looks of Mons Dancer attitude and value of PP Bartenders and waitstaff of PP Shooter girls of Masters

8 comments

• motorhead
    16 years ago
    NOT the parking lot of.... the Mons Venus (too small) the Flight Club (valet parking)
  • catman988
    16 years ago
    PP MINUS THE THONG
  • ChillinTheMost
    16 years ago
    Very true David. Not Mons parking.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Tycoons in Detroit in the old days.
  • whghIost
    16 years ago
    Girls with the rating of 8 and above only. NO FAT girls and NO OLD girls. Age restriction should be less than 32. Private rooms with no cameras and with either a solid door or a solid curtain. No peek windows. Law changes required: price control and sex should be allowed. VIP prices should be 150 for 30 min (even with extras, gfe). For an hour, it should be $250. The cost for the room should be free. Lap dances should be ten dollar with mutual touching. The club should also have a kissing booth.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    catman988: If you know them well there is no thong and if you really know them well, there is nothing else .
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    whglost: I know that you are an Atlanta dude. Just like me. Your prices for a dream club are higher than what I am already paying. Try lunch and $140 for a 2 hour afternoon delight. There are at least 3 guys on here that know who I am talking about. Get your shit together. And lower your prices
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Worst parking I've seen, and I've been to the "Mons", would have to be Stir Crazy, south of Miami. But, I think ChillinTheMost did a pretty good job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion