tuscl

Eve - Ybor

Monday, October 6, 2008 9:23 PM
If this is the wrong area to ask this fine question, then please let me know where to post this. Went to Scarletts at Y-bor. Review is coming soon! This time went on Friday, this cute Asian dancer with A cup, slim and trim body, stockings, garter belt not clipped and high heels sits on my lap and states after 2 minutes "I'm the best lap dance in the club". Fact: it is a nude club and she won't take off her small G-String, light weight grind at best, she does get in your face. While this might be a great dance in any other part of the country, in Tampa it is not even going to show on the scale. Has anyone else had better dealing with EVE. Cause I'd like to give her the opertunity to really perform. Please email. Thanks

5 comments

• minnow
    16 years ago
    RTF- That ?? might be better asked in club chat section. To answer your ??- No, I haven't had any dealings with Eve, or any other Asian for that matter @ YS. However, several months ago, during a 2 for 1 special, there was a redhead that didn't get fully nude until well into 1st 2fer song. Otherwise, dance was solid experience that I extended beyond the 2fer.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Danced with Eve many times. This one-G string thing is fairly new (last year or so). She's always been a good grind, light kissing kinda girl. I believe someone said in a review that she considers herself the warm-up girl before the high mileage girl. Seems fairly accurate to me. Though one time, before she and I got a dance, she said she'd just been wore out on a double with another girl. So who knows.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    ... that reviewer was you. And it was a fairly accurate one. There are girls there, her, Hailey, and a couple others, who are basically in it for the amount of cash dancing brings in. Though as I'm sure you've found, there are plenty of girls there who offer/can be enticed to extra service.
  • RobTampaFla
    16 years ago
    My wonderment started when she started to drop lines like, I'm the best Lap girl in the club and then we get less, low grind when the actual time comes. I'm not big on games, I keep everything straight and forward. She is wearing the same outfit everytime I go to the club. Bottom line she is a great looking girl and I want to make sure I'm getting her at her best. As for extra's, no not really, a couple of girls hinted, but it sounded like a play to get more dances. As for this Eve Girl Gilr thing, If we can find out who with. Best I can tell she has been with the door girl.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    I know which one you mean (door girl) they may have been friends outside of the club before the door girl worked there. Extras can be had -- seemingly more readily on night shift these days -- depending on your definition. Some, like Julia, can be accommodating one dance and a shrew the next (haven't experienced the latter, but others who post here have). As always, it's hit-or-miss and YMMV. I've had one or two girls who were just a touch more liberal than Eve turn into real extras girls in the last year or so but not Eve herself. Easiest way to find out about who Eve would want to do a double with is ask. If the girl is still there -- and is working that night -- one would think Eve would readily suggest her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion