Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bonnie Blue

londonguy
londonguyVIP692326

Breathe, breathe in the air

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Those of you that know this porn 'star', what do you think of her? Personally I think she's awful and I can't watch any of her content. I wouldn't say she's ugly but there's something about her that turns me off. Maybe it's her shiny face.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Rightfield
Rightfield
•

Yeah, something's wrong there. Shiny face and bone structure in her face is just a bit off. Eyes too, maybe? Or maybe she just botoxed some parts.

Those billboards I used to see on highway with "before" and "after" pictures of botox - I always preferred the natural look with minor crow's feet around the eyes and tiny wrinkles around the smile.

I don't like the looks of a face that appears to be under tension via artificial sources.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not my type but I've seen worse.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I usually don't watch mainstream porn so I never heard of her and had to look her up but I guess she's ok and there are definitely much worse out there.

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

She hasn’t done much mainstream 1:1 b/g stuff that’s on the free porn sites. She has done a ton of group and gangbang videos. That’s what’s she is famous for.

I heard a rumor that even some of her famous stuff is fake, ie 10-20 guys rotating instead of hundreds and some creative camera work.

Irl, id bang her silly. On video, it’s a pass. Not into gangbangs,

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I think it's her nose that makes her look a little off.

But I have no problem with her looks at all, at all.

Profile picture for fatdan99
fatdan99
•

I think she looks great. Nice face, 8 body, and her eyes look great. The least attractive part of her may be her hanging labia, but that pussy has had 10 lifetimes of work at this point. I also like hot porn chick fucks regular dudes porn genre, so that may bias my opinion of her looks.

I also like her personality in interviews--especially interviews with women who get pissed that some slut is shamelessly fucking thousands of guys and making a lot of money from it. She has a great I don't give a fuck what you think attitude with those who try to condemn her. The best is when some woman says, I can't imagine my young nephew/son/neighbor or whatever with a slut like you. Bonnie is like, if he is over 18, I want to fuck your nephew/son/neighbor. He deserves a good fuck after having to spend his life dealing with bitches like you.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

I would join her gangbangs to fuck her ! Anyone know how to get in ?

Profile picture for Klause
Klause
•

She looks like a prototype for the high powered exec secretary archetype gone rogue.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Face is a 4 at best

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

I didnt notice a shiny face before. I have seen a few interview clips of her on YouTube and thought she looked okay. As far as looking off, it could be that shes had some work done on her face.
I haven’t seen any of her porn content.
Im sure if she was a dancer, or escort in the US she would make crazy bucks. She looks good and mass appealing

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If she rolled up on me in a strip club, I'd buy a dance. But all the free porn has made me stupid picky about porn. A woman has to be very exceptional physically to stand out. Very large boobs and/or booty, but still healthy looking. (Luscious Lopez, Angela White, Lucie Wilde, Brittney White) Or petite, but surprisingly curvy (Riley Reid).

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I’m don’t get the Angela White appeal at all. She’s looks old, pasty, and face meh

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If anyone in porn keeps doing porn long enough, I won't want to see their recent work.

W
wallanon
•

I haven't watched any of her stuff, but with porn it's all about "I know it when I see it". I don't find her look repulsive so I'd probably check out her vids if the mood struck.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I’d have to be there to see if there’s chemistry.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement