tuscl

parodyman--> Can't Hold Down a Real Job

It is interesting the posts on the board here. Lately we've learned that parodyman--> is not actually employed by anyone but rather "works from home". Mail-order get rich quick pyramid schemes or something.

Unfortunately this gives him way too much time on his hands, and hurts his self-esteem which was already shattered when he was butt raped by the Archie Bunker like flag wavers in his racist hometown.

parody is desperately looking for someone he can feel better than and trying to get back at the flag wavers. Thus he wastes his considerable free time by stalking shadowcat and flaming him seconds after he posts.

Stupid little fuck that parody...

5 comments

• giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Hey Doug... What does this topic have to do with strip clubs and strippers anyway?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    dugster: He says that he has you and Bobby on ignore so that he doesn't have to listen to your crap. So why am I not on his ignore list? I have to wonder.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Doug shut up, I said the same thing to parodyman and I'll say the same thing to shadow (as to encouraging). This is really making the board crappy.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I found that I couldn't hold down a "real job" either. I'm back in school ... :)
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion