tuscl

Is parodyman--> in Love with Shadowcat?

Lately we've learned that parodyman--> is not really employed by anyone but rather "works from home". Can you say mail-order "multi-level marketing"?

I guess not having a real job gives him plenty of time to obsess over and stalk his unrequited love: shadowcat.

parody: it's not working. Time for you find a boyfriend in real life. Perhaps, MisterGuy would be more "reciprocating" of your (homo) sexual advances?

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Geese. I hope not. But anything is possible. What a weird thought that some Dude wanted you. I can assure that the affection is one sided. I prefer to think of him as just being a sore, jealous loser.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    What that little faggot parodyman--> needs is to get a real job so he can spend his time doing something more productive than "flaming" people on the internet all day. Heck, having parody do some real work (no his get rich quick pyramid schemes don't count) might actually increase the little retard's self-esteem to the point where he doesn't feel the need to constantly lash out at others.
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    parody not only needs a self-esteem and IQ boost, but also a maturity boost. A real job would help.

parody, please, for everyone's sake, grow the fuck up.
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion