tuscl

same story, different stripper

DickJohnson
Illinois
Does this story ring familiar? The other nite I ran into a stripper I have known for about 7 yrs., altho I have not seen her in about a yr. She insists I take her number and says thing like, "don't lose it," or "promise me you'll call," and blah blah blah. I really have no interest in calling her but because I have a great comedic side I decide to call just to hear her squirm. so i call and i say, "hi, its DK." she says, "who?" I say, "its DK from the club you asked me to call." She says, "I don't remember." THUD!!!!

6 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Typical. She was with someone else when you called and acted dumb. She wanted to hear you talk about coming in to buy dances before she "remembered" you. She is just dumb. She is flaky and not worth the effort for OTC. I've been there. Move on.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Funny that you started this thread. Just yesterday I went to a club and a dancer I had not seen in about two years was there. She remembered me, but i didn't her at first. Different hair color, much longer and had gotten vary thin. I knew she was going to deal with cancer treatments, but seemed to have really taken a toll on her. Anyway, she asked if I still had her number, I did, but the incorrect one. So she gave me the new one to call her, although she said she was leaving town after this week. Go figure dancers!
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    Not only do I also bartend at my club, I bartend at a local regular bar as well...
    Customers who stop in to see me at the club from the other bar are always asking me about so and so, or " hey can you put in a good word for me"
    I am always trying to tell them its stripper shit..
    The other day one comes into the regular bar and says to me
    " you were right about her, she just wants money"
    It never changes same story always
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I agree it's quite baffling that these guys can't see that's it's just stripper shit...

However, even more baffling to me is that they would want it to be real.

WTF???
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    I decided to play this for all this is worth. I called this dancer a couple more times and said, " Hi. Its DK from the club. You told me to call." She says shes busy, so I said , "ok I'll call you back tonite." she says i wont be home. I say. "ok ill call you tommorrow." so I call her today and I say , "Hi its DK from the club you told me to call." she says stop calling me. I say," but you told me to call, I'll call yoiu when you settle down." I just left her a message. I said, "hi, Its DK from the club, yoiu told me call." LMAO.
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    well my monkey just got back from being on the open road. He is beat up and tired. his whole attitude has changed. Evidently I'm not such a bad guy after all. The funny thing is he likes to play with my cell phone so he gets a hold of it and keeps hitting redial while on speakerphone and calls this stripper who tells me to call. Her voice really gets him worked up and she screams at him and he shreiks back in his hi pitched monkey voice. I love havin him back home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion