Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is what I like

Studme53
Studme53126102

Pennsylvania

7 mos ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Too muscular looking to me.

J
JimmyfromGa3
•

Way too muscular for me but everyone likes different types

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

If steroids and excessive fake tan are perfection, I'll take the most imperfect woman you can find instead 😂

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

^ ha ha Pawg I know our taste in women’s bodies are way different! Is it nature or nurture? Did some woman with a big ass standing in line in front of you at the ice cream shop or supermarket give you your first hard on?

A
Alternative_carry657
•

She's hot, but I hate the dehydrated/fasted look they do for posing and competing. She looks way better in normal posts

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@Studme53 I was slapping random milf asses even as a toddler so I'll go with nature haha

Profile picture for Rob1115
Rob1115
•

Gotta say pretty but too muscular.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

yeah too muscular too skinny, wouldn't kick her out of bed though

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Agreed, She is pretty and damn graceful, but again, too muscular. Add in the rib cage and, um, yeah, probably not.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hopefully she works are pelvic floor muscles as much as the rest of them.

Count me in the "she's hot" column.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@chiefwiggum If you kicked this She Hulk out of bed she'd kick your ass 🤣

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

She’s 5’6” about 125lbs. Most men can physically handle that.

A
Alternative_carry657
•

She's not even that muscular. She's just dehydrated for a comp

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement