tuscl

Costume Important to You or Not?

I like the plain jane look (street clothes or bikinis look, imo), but generally the costume isn't important. An exception is where the dancer feels the need to add tons of goop to her face as part of the costume----that is very much a turn-off. Of course, a few dancers need tons of goop.

16 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Completely unimportant. In fact, I would say that if they are putting too much effort into their costume it's pretty likely to make up for a defeciency somewhere else (i.e. their dances suck).
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    An all time favorite of many, the school girl. Although, my ATF once had one that she couldn't get on by herself. So guess who got to help, in a most pleasant way?
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    not a big deal, unless dancer starts dressing weird, like goth, for example. Then it's a total turnoff. Do your hair and makeup nice, that's the important stuff to me, along with a good figure of course!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Hell yes! I love the evening dress or even better a good vintage pin-up type costume.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    A good costume will not entice be to get a dance but a bad costume will almost always lead me to turn down a dance.

And I hate the seasonal outfits. Call me Scrooge, but I hate the Santa Claus outfits or any Christmas themed outfits. And I don't really care for most of the Halloween costumes either. Just keep it simple - a tiny thong - white or black preferred.

And Jablake, I like street clothes too, but I rarely see it. One of my most memorable stage dances was when a dancer got up on stage with a T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. One by one she removed her T-shirt and jeans revealing a simple, white bra and panties. No thong. It was just sexy as hell.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    OH fuck. I have to agree with Parodyman on this one. The first time I met my ATF she was wearing a black cocktail dress. She always dressed classy. The first time we went out to lunch, she came dressed to kill. She told me that, that was the way she was brought up.

To answer the question more directly. I like them nude.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    The only costume I like is the two piece, front clasp, babydoll nighty. It's a turn on when she opens the clasp, then gives her breasts to my lips. Then, if she lets me slip off her thong.

The only other thing that's a complete turn on is when she walks in wearing street clothes. She sees me when she walks in, and because she wants to keep me, she rushes over. We talk, then retire to a secluded place where she takes off everything (her costume is in her purse, she'll put it on after we're finished).
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    It scares me when the front end of a '63 Cadillac jumps in my lap.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I may like a little bit of variety. One dancer I saw recently was wearing a very short skirt I guess you say with a more solid metallic look to it with a matching top. Very sexy outfit I thought. Nude is better but that outfit can get the girls in trouble in a topless club.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "OH fuck. I have to agree with Parodyman on this one. The first time I met my ATF she was wearing a black cocktail dress. She always dressed classy. The first time we went out to lunch, she came dressed to kill. She told me that, that was the way she was brought up.

To answer the question more directly. I like them nude."

HELL HAS NOT FROZEN OVER!

Shadowcat has just chosen to show a little class.

I appreciate the effort it takes a beautiful woman to dress to impress me. My current favorite just looks so damn good in a long sleek dress that it makes you want more. She also can hold her end of a conversation and is a pleasure to be around. I want someone to captivate me for an hour or two. She knows how to do this and she does it very well.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I think it is always important to have a good outfit. It might be that nude is the best outfit, but if they dress in something that reflects well on them, it is a plus. It doesn't have to be super classy, but it does have to be thought out. And what works for one dancer doesn't necessarily work for another. One of my favorites has a large number of dresses that always makes her look great, but if one of my other favorites wore the same dresses (or at least the same dresses in the appropriate size), they just wouldn't look right. It just isn't her style. Costume is important.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I appreciate professionalism.

If a girl puts some thought or effort into her costume, then I know she takes her job seriously. She's more likely to be a "better stripper" in other dimensions (like talent for sucking a dick) as well.

Same goes for dancing - girls who actually dance and have a routine are just better strippers. A girl who sways around looking bored probably IS bored, and isn't likely to be much fun.

Costumes can go to far, of course - anything can - but generally any indication she wants to be competitive bodes well, in my experience.

O.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    Some women make anything look great, but for others the costume is very important.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    I'm still relatively young which is probably why I'm not a fan of the evening dress for dancers. I like the bikini or thong outfits with a full-out look at the ass or a dress that is just short enough for a look. Guess I'm an ass man
  • 4SCMan
    16 years ago
    I want the lady I Love or giving me a dance to look good in anything she wears. The babe who dances for me,I Love her French Maid outfit with stockings. I do believe it depends on each mans choice, but I prefer a nive sexy outfit. A Thong always goes a long way. However, on a gal with a nice rear end rather than a fat cow.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Never liked nurses outfits, halloween, Christmas or themed costumes. Sleek and sexy is great. No cheerleaders.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion