Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you make suggestions subtly?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

8 mos ago · 1 min read

I feel like my fav faces forward too much of the time.So I asked her if it bothered her how much I loved her butt, since her butt didn't cost her anything, and she'd spent a lot of money on her boobs.
Shouldn't be too hard for you all to think of something more subtle than that.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Libby ape, or whatever the fuck your name is, you’ve gotta stop with the subtle. Are ricks ever subtle? Shit no!!!

If I want something I just frickin’ ask for it. You tell your fave this: “The world’s smartest internet lion told me to tell you to turn around and show me your ass!!!”

And, as a reward for this valuable rickvice, you now owe me a lil’ something. I think that you should write “I ❤️ Lions” on her ass cheeks and then put the Sharpie you used to write said message in her butthole. Then take a pic and post on TUSCL.

Do you see what this rick did? He performed a lion-y service for the readers of the TUSCL message board. It’s win-win-win. Libby-ape gets to see a shapely rear, this rick gets some butt cheek plaudits, and the TUSCL readership gets butthole sharpie.

Now you see why I am called a frickin’ genius. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@rickthelion your lack of subtlety is just overcompensation. Your Sharpie obsession leaves you with a profound sense of inadequacy. Because your lack of a damn dirty ape opposable thumb means you can't write with one, or insert it in a butthole.

I
Iknowbetter
•

I’ve never felt the need to be subtle with strippers. I’d say something like “turn around and bend over so I can play with your ass”

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

TUSCL Discussions, where subtlety cannot exist even as a hypothetical.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

What a guy.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Don't be subtle. Don't be rude, but just be direct. Rick is right.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Wrong. We must wrap ourselves in bologna for them, like the pills the vet gave us for the dog.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

A guy I used to work with had a problem with subtlety, too. One time he mentioned to his girlfriend, who apparently was a really good cook, that she needed to lose weight. She did. She dropped 180 pounds of stupid on the spot.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Sooo... You want her to turn around without having to just ask her to turn around?

Try aggressively picking your nose. If she doesn't flat-out leave, I'm pretty sure she will quickly turn around to face the other way.

Subtle enough for ya?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I would call nose-picking anti-subtle.

Profile picture for ulitimate1
ulitimate1
•

Lol, so that we are some the same page. Can you explain subtle and give us an example of what subtle looks like at the club? TIA

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It was clearly too subtle that this was a joke thread.

In truth it's generally not that big of a problem. Just make a joke out of it. Like why are you so boob/butt-stingy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement