Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Margaret Qualley: Can she rival Jennifer Connelly with her beauty?

TherealBudBundy

Thick Thighed Blondes have my heart and my wallet

9 mos ago · 1 min read

I've been spending time thinking about what women that I do find attractive that you do see in movies and on tv these days, and I gotta say, she's another girl I've been thinking about as of late. I see some Jennifer Connelly's facial features in Qualley's along with her dark hair as well too. I know she was in that movie with Demi Moore and Dennis Quaid and I think she captured the attention of quite a few guys in that one too. Do you think she could play a younger Connelly, or am I high on lust?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•
Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

She's like a hotter version of her mom, Andie MacDowell. But Jennifer Connelly in her prime is tough to beat.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Margaret Qualley has superb legs. I’d love to see her as a stripper in a realistic movie abu our hobby.

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

Margaret Qualley makes me weak! That scene in Once Upon a Time ... where she leans into Brad Pitts car? Why can't it be me?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

^Ha! Because. There is no justice! That said, i'd go for the younger Jennifer Connelly. I fell for her wearing that low cut white gown in The Rocketeer....sigh.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

@ATACdawg I specifically used the pic of Maggie in a white tank top to give off Career Opportunity vibes, that's a movie I was mesmerized by when I first saw it, seeing Connelly skate through a empty Target with Brett from Pulp Fiction lol

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

QT put Qualley’s feet on display on Pitt’s dashboard in Once Upon a Time. We all know he’s got a raging foot fetish, right

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm a sucker for blue eyes, especially on brunettes. Take a look at the movie "Honey Don't." Not only do you get to enjoy her dry, deadpan sense of humor, you can also enjoy those breasts.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Buttaface. No thanks.

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

No match for the great Jennifer Connelly

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

We could argue about this forever. Unless they settle it in a kiddie pool full of baby oil.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'd be happy to ref that match!

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Connelly is the tennest of all tens and MQ is barely a soft 6.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

sfrsox has obviously not considered which one's teeth indicate she'd hump you like a rabbit.

Profile picture for Hollywood
Hollywood
•

Jennifer wins for me

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Qualley is a beautiful woman and I appreciate her comfort with her body on film. But she's no Jennifer Connelly. But that is a very high bar.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'll give any of you first pick, them we'll swap on days of the week with a T in them.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I certainly wouldn’t kick any of these hotties out of bed even if they ain’t a 10.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement