tuscl

You see a girl in a short skirt waiting in line at Walmart, you start thinking..

She has some of the nicest legs you've seen in a while. Tan as well. Then you start thinking what she would look like in a strip club. She'd look better than a majority of the dancers you start thinking. Makes waiting in line not so bad. Then reality hits, why are so many dancers not as hot as the girls you occasionally spot around town?

I guess I'd rather have an average looking dancer or slightly better than average than the hottest 10 who is too busy to dance or wants to dance for me but wants me to pay twice as much as the other girls but still claim she's giving me a discount. I remember one dancer I would rate a 10 was wondering why I kept saying no thanks to her dance requests. Lol, maybe I saw her doing her lapdances when she chose to sit near me in the lap dance room and I didn't like the way she did somersaults onto the guy's lap. Funny though. Scared the guy I bet.

Ok, what do you think when you see a girl with hot legs in a short skirt why waiting in line? She was talking to another not so bad looking blonde in another skirt but not as short.

3 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I think my face seats two.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I have a second home in North Georgia (I mostly live in Atlanta, but it's nice to get away). Nice place on some acreage.

There's a town nearby large enough to have a Walmart.

Now, this was some years ago, when people actually used to go rent "DVDs" at Blockbuster. There was this VERY hot girl, 18 or 19 yo, who worked there, and she just had that "I'm a slut" aura about her. She always flirted with me at Blockbuster, but I never tried to pursue it.

Once or twice I ran into her at the local Waffle House, but she was always with a group.

Finally I had to go to Walmart for something (printer paper or the like), slightly late, and lo-and-behold, there she was, wearing a short skirt, tee, typical teen slut-wear. And ALONE.

Worked out quite nicely indeed!

O.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Yesterday, as I was leaving my lunch spot, I saw my dream woman waiting in line to enter the establishment. A beautiful Asian woman. Chinese, I think. The only negative I saw, she was with others, and likely one was her husband, on one their child. She had on a mid thigh white skirt and a black satin blouse. Long silky jet black hair. God, she was beautiful, but I wouldn't think of her as a stripper. Seemed to have way more class than most strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion