Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Site crash

Cups
CupsVIP95

11 mos ago · 1 min read

Is this site crashing for others? Only this one am I having problems with so not a virus on my side

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Happening frequently for me for the past 4 or 5 days

Profile picture for 59
59
•

At first it was spotty. Discussions a no go, reviews fine type of thing. Then unable to connect for about a day and a half, until now. 🤞

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I checked the IS IT Down? website last night and it was down for everyone.

Maybe deleting years worth of Icey bullshit overloaded the server. 😄

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I don't get on that much but I've gotten "site not available" error message several times at night when traffic is heavier.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My guess is that Founder was tinkering with it.

Profile picture for 59
59
•

I typically get on 1-2 times a day. One of the errors I was getting was application error, a server side error occurred while loading.

Profile picture for Cups
Cups
•

Same here

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It seems like the site software is encountering errors when processing queries, but it recovers enough to send an error response. The server is probably overloaded because founder is training an AI called PervGPT on TUSCL discussions, and 87% of the value of the S&P 500 will be from the TUSCL stock component.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

you're not alone on this one, it's been giving me issues as well when trying to log in and click on topics since I've joined.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Rech hasn’t paid the internet bill again.

Profile picture for mech23
mech23
•

Was happening to me this AM.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Sometimes, I see "server exception error" message come up.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yep. Working this morning though.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Something is fucking up queries and response time. Looking through it today

Profile picture for Cups
Cups
•

Thank you for looking into this

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

This morning, when I tried to check the site, all I got was some message about an update.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is Stripperlover777 posting too many photos again?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement