tuscl

The mighty theomorphic shadowcat...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 6:04 AM
A central theme in a couple of our hero's last postings was his insistence that he has followers. Much like a general in the Salvation Army, shadowcat commands a ragged bunch of old men [Apostles?} who think the epitome of strip club culture revolves around the cheap hand-jobs available at a certain South Carolina club he shills for. What an ego he must possess to think that strip clubbing is important in any facet of it's existence. Much less the clanging brass balls he must carry in those infamous crusty silk shorts to believe his words carry divine weight. Yet there is a small contingent here that can't seem to wait for the decree to come down from on high proclaiming that yes shadowcat is the one true expert on all things strip club related. Anger shadowcat and you will see first hand that he is a vengeful god. Disagree with his proclamations and he will campaign for the TUSCL sheep to add you to their ignore lists. Even worse in the eyes of our rascally little deity is a female who won't automatically kiss his ass. These harlots are swiftly dealt with through a mass emailing campaign manned by shadowcat and his “followers.” The harassment continues until she leaves TUSCL or heretics like myself call him on his tactics. Now I'm sure shadowcat will try to spin this post to his own benefit. Rally his soldiers [Bums?] and prepare for the rapture. [ATF intervention?] After all a little persecution comes with the territory.

4 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    Be very careful, it's hard to read that as Elmer Fud would say it. You might get struck by some shadow lightning coming down. Ok, who let the dogs out? I guess I'm not being nice tonight.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Listen bitch. I tried to not involve you again." Let the random threats commence! "You know that I have never sent you any hate mail." "You also know that none of my followers have ever sent you any hate mail." And scat knows that he & his "followers" are the only ones that would gain from forcing someone off the board that gets a lot of attention. Certainly none of wondergrl's friends & "admirers" (lol) would do something like that. And then Bobby-boy (one of scat's defenders for some strange reason) pretends not to know what it's all about...lol...priceless... "Disagree with his proclamations and he will campaign for the TUSCL sheep to add you to their ignore lists." This happens so often that it's not even funny anymore... Fun, fun, fun...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    At least we get to watch the mighty crash and burn. Shadowcat seems to be in the midst of a meltdown. Enjoy it. I know I will!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Don't get your hopes up...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion