tuscl

Fav international clubs

Ok those of you who travel extensively out of the country
what are your favorite SC'S?? Are they different then the ones in the states??

9 comments

• clubman2
    16 years ago
    Unfotunately I don't get much time to party like that when I'm working. There are a couple good clubs in London but I can't remember the names, have to dig out some match books. Paris is intersting. There is one entire section of town that is just one club after the other including the famous Follies. Kinda of funny, you see buses of people being brought in, part of the tour of Paris. The clubs themselves tend to be more of a stage show but all in all it's fun. Frankly, some of the small local night clubs, watering holes if you will, are even more fun. Didn't get out at all when I was there last week. Quick trip.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I doubt you're looking for Canadian clubs, but some of my favs are already in the Top 40 lists. There are all more open to what a lot of guys really want out a strip club...no prudes allowed...
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    R
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    Yes Canada gets my vote , but that's cheating since its right over the boardEr
    I've been to many other countries so its a tough call
    Tokyo has two or three clubs that have good lap dances. Prague has some Russian hotties but they are very expensive even just for one dance. Australia is funny, for a country that has legalized sex in Brothels, the Strip clubs , as I recall from 8 yrs ago , suck! Londo is ok but pricey . Moscow is basically a take out place for Hookers at 300-500 a pop !
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    For the most part it seems that most countries that have a more open/casual view of sex in general, which also includes those with leagalized prostitution or at least a blind eye, do not have good strip clubs. Perhaps they simply don't have the need for as much fantasy and "secret/forbidden" sex.
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    BTW Misterguy, I agree, Toronto or I shold say the GTA in particular has some very good clubs.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I forget where(amsterdamn? ) but one club has webcams everywhere and a menu of options at everytable to helpm with any language barriers. Also online you can watch the VIP rooms for fun
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    El Ranchito in La Paz, Mexico. It has been 35 years since my best friend and I spent two nights there. I am surprised that it is still listed on TUSCL. But with no recent reviews. It was more of a night club rather than a strip club. The acts included, singers, jugglers, ventriloquists and strippers of the old time. The strippers were HOT and available. We did not partake of them. We were having so much fun just drinking and watching the shows.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Im thinking of interning in London for an ACF credit sounds cool by Soho
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion