Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Over Played

the mighty quinn

PAC NW

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Typically I only catch snippets of the sounds being played in the clubs. But at least for me it seems there are a few songs that I hear every time.

If I never heard Black Velvet by Alannah Myles again I’ll be a happy man.

Are there any songs that you are tired of hearing in the clubs?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Rap crap. It all sounds the same to me.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

There's music in clubs? Seriously?

Profile picture for Hannathedog79
Hannathedog79
•

On the other hand, it looks and sounds kinda weird when a stripper is dancing to my favorite Steve Earle and Eagles songs. lol!

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

I rarely hear a ding I recognize in a club that I like. I do like Black Velvet. Can’t recall hearing it in a club. Seems like it would be hard to dance to

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Nu metal. Shit like Disturbed, Staind, KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Breaking Benjamin, Killswitch Engage, etc.

Profile picture for dannyboy3
dannyboy3
•

Hay lupita and toma chapa. Both are stupid repetitive and boring, and since they are about 2 minutes long girls will pick them constantly to speed through the three song dance set on slow nights.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

“ Nu metal. Shit like Disturbed, Staind, KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Breaking Benjamin, Killswitch Engage, etc.”

I think that’s every stripclub DJs favorite genre of music.

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

OP, you had me laughing out loud at Black Velvet. Spot on observation, it is such a shitty song and it's ubiquitous in the club.

My two contributions would be Motley Crüe's Girls Girls Girls. It's just so fucking cliche to play that a club.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

They should play Hotel California once an hour.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement