Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

banded from viewing a website...

Jascoi
Jascoi360227

Mr Wonderful to single moms and college age hotties......

1 yr ago · 1 min read

So I'm in Tijuana right now cruising the web while I I'm still in bed in my hotel room in Zona Norte. I am on the hotel Wi-Fi and I made a few attempts to log on to a Tijuana Focused website that I am a member of. And this is popping up...

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I wonder if it's just the hotel Wi-Fi or Mexico doing it. Obviously I still have access to this good website here in TJ.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I just now turned off the hotel Wi-Fi connection and tried to log on again and this time it went through using the cell phone data connection. So I guess it's just the hotel that's blocking my choice of websites on their Wi-Fi system.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

That's not the hotel blocking you, that's the website blocking you. I can't tell if the block is specifically targeted at the hotel clients, if they've blocked someone else and the hotel is collateral damage, or if its a wider block aimed at more than just the hotel.

But check your voicemail.

Profile picture for bruceleeroy
bruceleeroy
•

What’s the website if you don’t mind sharing?

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

Wow that's weird. I agree with Dolfan's assessment that it's probably the website blocking you not the WiFi. But I wonder why TT would do that??? Makes me think something shady is going on with the Cas WiFi.

@jascoi - don't forget to do reports!

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

I always use a VPN when using a hotel or cafe website. It also helps if you're in a health clinic using their wifi and they block gun or gambling sites.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Bruce. I posted a screenshot that has the name on it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement