tuscl

Should Bobbyl inform his blow-up doll every time he pays to have sex with men?

Friday, August 1, 2008 7:31 PM
I don't really believe bobbyl is gay. I'm sure he had a legitimate reason for crouching by those holes in the wall of the adult book store. [That was just a little tribute to bobbyl's favorite standby the “fag reference.”] Instead of taking cheap shots at njscfan and MisterGuy, bobbyl should be grateful that no one here is interested enough to examine his personal life too closely.

11 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'm just stunned by the clearest example EVER of pot and kettle! :D O.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    ozymandias, not true... I don't make things up. I've been completely honest in matters regarding myself.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    parodyman: I have always been more than honest with my posts on here and with my stripper friends. Yet you and misterguy continue to insult me. I have removed both of you from my ignore list. Not because I like you but rather because I cannot read between the lines. I want to see what shit you two have to say about me. I can take it. For every insult, I get 10 times that many compliments. I will agree with you that Bobby is full of shit.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I wonder how long I will stay off of the ignore list this time? Do I care? As far as being able to take it, then why was I on the ignore list in the first place? Shadowcat, please do not feel like you have to check in with me. I don't care what posts of mine you read or how many "supporters" an old jock like you has.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Not because I like you but rather because I cannot read between the lines." You can't even understand the lines when someone else reads them to you...you old fool...lol... Believe me scat...every single insult hurled at you is earned 20 times over by your words & actions here. Driving people off the board because they get "too much attention" when compared to you, spreading a mountain of drunked ignorant posts, shilling for your stupid club down in SC, droning on & on about yourself, etc., etc....
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Sorry TUSCLers! This was a dumb thread. In hindsight I am sure bobbyl's blow up doll straps one on and pitches, while he is the one at risk for torn tissues.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "your the one who worked as a whore" Wow, more looking down Bobby-boy's own nose at some of the very people that he goes to when he's feeling "blue"...sad... "couldn't even buy yourself a good education" LOL...if only Bobby-boy knew how stupid a statement about wondergrl like this was...lol... "With mindless idiots like parody, and MisterGay running around doing nothing more than telling pooh jokes, the board could sure use some insightful posts." Ummm, when did I tell any "pooh jokes"...oh yea, it was never...that was more projection from the master projectionist himself...Bobby-boy...too funny...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Wish I had a good pooh joke to leave here.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "As proof of my power struggle thesis, you'll notice how often the guys on this board will go on and own with their endless debates about shit which has absolutely nothing to do with strip clubs (e.g. politics). Just trying to prove to each other how clever they are, but appearing as clowns to everyone else." Have fun attacking Christianity as a whole Bobby-boy...lol...the master projectionist at work! "And SC's biggest enemies, parody and MisterGay, are well known for just loving to fight rather than providing any real ideas of their. Not even real fights against real people and positions. oh no! That would be hard. Just trouncing of ridiculous caricatures." Right...because labelling people as "gay" (as if that's still really an insult in the year 2008), visioning them in hockey helmets & remedial classes (do they even do that anymore?), etc., etc. isn't the "trouncing of ridiculous caricatures". LOL...the King of Projection indeed! BTW, keep right on defending scat Bobby-boy...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I think scat be the bobby's daddy!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    They can test bobbyl's DNA against the stains in the infamous crusty silk shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion