tuscl

SCORES gets hit where it hurts

Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:35 AM
Scoes west was busted a while ago. Undercovervice cops found women selling sex to customers in back rooms, VIP lounges and even bathrooms for a full-service good time it would cost around $2,500. So now that its reopened The State Liquor Authority lifted there liquor license. So assuming they cant get it back for about 2 years what do you think the future of this club/franchise will be??? And if the oh so popular SCORES can get screwed like this do you think "lesser"(mom and pop types) are next??

6 comments

• minnow
    16 years ago
    Either make a go at being a BYOB/nude juice bar(may not be viable option, if at all), or close up shop.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Is this Scores in NYC as well?? If so, it sounds like they are going after some of the bigger names in the area to intimidate the other clubs maybe. Plus, it's an election year...
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Sounds like Scores violated the law in a significant way, so I'm not sure I understand the "screwed" part of it...In any case, it's hard for me to lose sleep over the fate of a high roller club where FS ITC might run $2500. The "mom & pop types" have been getting squeezed for years - they're used to it. They pay their fines (maybe no alc for a while) and eventually get back on their feet. I sense that nationally the incidents of "enforcement actions" has declined in recent years. It is my perception that society (and its lawmakers)may be relaxing its moral standards a bit where it applies to clubs.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Yes the SCORES in NYC on 12th I believe. They were raided. By "screwed I meant damn they are in trouble
  • how
    16 years ago
    If they were charging over 10 times what FS ITC goes for almost everywhere else, then it serves 'em right! ;)
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    I hate that place. I was kicked out twice back in the '90's. I'm happy !! They would try to get $30-40 cover charge and the girls were over paid Ho's ! Good luck finding real jobs. And the Mob will have to find other ways to hide $$$
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion