Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Bad problem. Easy fix.

Sgrayeff
SgrayeffVIP2313126

In NJ. Goes to Pa for BJ.

1 yr ago · 1 min read

We should donate a bottle of mouthwash for the dancers' dressing room. Am I right? Isn't there a outbreak of bad breadth among the dancers? Kimberly? Crystal? Others? I'll take a dance with a grandma before I'll endure a toxic cloud in my face. Scope or Listerene. Or generic. Anything.

Replies (6)Latest

I
Iknowbetter
•

Definitely a turn off, but makes you wonder what the rest of the hygiene is like.

Profile picture for Capnamorica
Capnamorica
•

This is a decent idea! I’d donate!

A little “community basket” in the bathroom or something

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

If this post is serious, just carry mints or gum. If you like a dancer but for her bad breath, offer her a mint. On multiple occasions I’ve asked girls if they appreciate honesty. When they invariably say yes, I offer them a mint and say “I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I’d like to give you a mint.” 100% success rate in it doubling as a good ice breaker.

Profile picture for JerseyJoe
JerseyJoe
•

Devon’s cool, she begins every session with a breath spray, for her and her customer!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

✅ ' Breath Savers, Certs Or Halls Cough Drops For Your $SC Girl! No Gum Coz If Accidently Swallowed, It Won't Digest!

B
Beernuts
•

I thought Jolie, Tatiana at times, and Gina can knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. G Gone hopefully now..

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement