Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsPlayhouse Lounge

Playhouse Lounge

​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

View club page

Discussions

Post

PEDs at the PH?

I remember after Erica had gained weight, she transformed her body into a muscular gym bod. Voice got deeper. Taylor arrived. She was a competitive fitness model. Lean, muscular, deep voice. Large clitoris. Next was the weight loss trend. Devon,…

OG12346Veteran Reviewer18 hrs ago 149

Savanna

Looks like Savanna quit the ph. She was a good time...

Beernuts1 wk ago 558 4

Concerned PH regular

PH is a very unique place. I am talking primarily about dayshift because night shift is almost like a totally different club. The day girls have been there forever. Good because your favorite rarely leaves. If you like…

OG12346Veteran Reviewer3 days ago 674 20

Any Dancers who are Dominant?

Are there any dancers at the Playhouse who are dominant? I love a woman who takes control.

magnum35363 wks ago 730 11

Margie

Did Margie the cute, petite, dark haired bartender get a boob job?

OG12346Veteran Reviewer2 wks ago 460 2

How would you rank dancers by looks only?

New to area and Curious to what people rank as hottest dancers in playhouse by looks only. Devon gets rave reviews but I read an reviewer only rated her 5-6 in looks. Are there any dancers 7s or above?

Nickymint1 mo ago 1155 21

Zia

For those Zia enthusiasts., Zias last day is Thursday. Anyone seen Bella lately? I don't think I've seen her the last 3 weekends. We can't afford to lose another one.

OG12346Veteran Reviewer1 mo ago 709 5

What happened to Carolina? She usually started at 7pm

Whatever happened to Carolina? She is a 30-something, dark-haired dancer from Brazil. Very hot and a lot of fun, with a great personality and attitude. Last time I saw her was 6-8 months ago. Did she…

magnum35361 mo ago 410

another good afternoon

Looks like you cannily review the same club once every 30 days so I could not post a follow up. For those who are curious I went back for round 2 today as I head back home to Cali…

bobboraniContributor1 mo ago 859 7

recommendations requested

I live on the west coast and just do not get the opportunity to stop by the pink palace that much. There is simply nothing like this anywhere where I am. You folks are plain lucky to have this. Going to…

bobboraniContributor1 mo ago 962 12

Off to the races

Heading over . Fun times to follow and will report

bobboraniContributor1 mo ago 404

Who's #1

PH historians. Which dancer has the most career earnings at the Pink Palace?

OG12346Veteran Reviewer1 mo ago 730 7

Dancer Sharon

Had a dance with Sharon, she requested $60 for the standard playhouse handshake. I politely refused. Add to the no fly list.

Anthony45Contributor1 mo ago 947 11

High Rollers !!

So it’s no wonder that A lot of these girls don’t want to do OtC Was there last night talking to a girl and she was telling me about a High Roller !! That comes there 3 and 4 times…

Carguy 1 mo ago 1209 32

Mercedes

Mercedes is definitely one of the prettiest day girls at PH. Pretty face, great body, well groomed. Shes one of the few Asians here. Shes also on the younger side on the day girls and her Asian heritage helps her…

OG12346Veteran Reviewer3 mos ago 448 6

First Time Pink Palace Questions

Hello all I’m thinking about stopping by the infamous pink building but was wondering if anyone knew of a spot where I can view pictures of some of the girls so I can plan out who I’m going for. Also…

Wompwommm3 mos ago 639 6

Instagram updates/ Izabella/ Friday morning

For those that don’t follow there instagram there is recent reel which states Izabella will be dancing July 17, 18 and 19 and also they are bring back Nibbles and Nipples on first Friday of month starting Aug 7th

ArtaxVeteran Reviewer2 mos ago 893 5

Selena/Serena

Newer girl. Been here a few weeks. Younger, dark haired USA girl, looks possibly Italian. Shorter, smaller tits, a little thick around the waist and ass. Seems to be more friendly than my first encounter with her…

OG12346Veteran Reviewer2 mos ago 903 2

😎

Sorry, had to delete

Paddywhacked3 mos ago 213 15

Russian dancers

Do they have a lot of Russian dancers like the other clubs in NJ?

ivanivanov2 mos ago 509 1

Cameron ends her run

I’ve noticed that Cameron has not been on the schedule recently. I was in a few days ago and Patty told me Cameron is no longer dancing at PHL. Cameron was always low mileage by Playhouse standards, but she was…

MCH301Contributor3 mos ago 393 12

So I have to know ? Inquiring minds ?

I’ve been going to this club for a Very long time ! From when Devon was in her 30 s and worked Nights . Zia was skinner and was hotter ! Nadia was younger and a different Mercedes who…

Carguy 3 mos ago 501 13

Cameron?

Any one have experience with Carmeron? Tall brunette very well built great body. I’ve seen her there weekdays afternoon shift but she never circulates or on stage just sits in the back corner.

Phillydaddy212 yrs ago 112 9

Reina

I find Reina extremely attractive but have spent three songs having fun but ultimately striking out with her. Anyone know if there even is a menu beyond dances? I haven’t explicitly asked, just called it at 3 dances and figured…

Maditz3 mos ago 215 3

Asian Dancers

I have not been around for a few years and had a good time with Mercedes in the past. I'm not sure if she was still there or if there are any other current Asians there? Would love to know…

rtdcdc3 mos ago 147 7
Advertisement